HuniePop 2: Double Date Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HuniePop 2: Double Date
This is the official discussion topic of the HuniePop 2: Double Date Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Girl Stamina
2. Easy Passion
3. Unlimited Moves
4. Unlimited Seeds
5. Easy Affection

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/20/2021
    Started development

• 02/20/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Thank you so much for this trainer! I’d been waiting for it :smiley:
Was it meant to be all activated by F2 though? I don’t have WeMod Pro and I actually only want to use the Unlimited Moves!

Thank you for pointing this out. :slight_smile:

In the meantime: you can change the trainer hotkeys.

1. Click the hotkey in the trainer.
  2. Press the desired key on your keyboard (ie, F5) or combination of keys (ie, Shift+Num1).

Ah! I thought this was a Pro thing only. Thank you so much for letting me know!

No, anybody can click the hotkeys and change them to their liking.
Clicking the on/off buttons is a Pro feature though, yes. :slight_smile:
You are most welcome. Enjoy!

This trainer does not work for me. the cheats refuse to activate

What files do I used the exe files and the data files to so idk

Welcome to the community @SleepingHorse339. :slight_smile:

If you’re asking how to use the trainer, you simply just press the Play button in the top-right of it. WeMod does the rest, as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam.

If that wasn’t your question, could you please re-phrase it? Because it’s difficult to understand. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hey New to wemod and for some reason this mod doesn’t want to load into my game firewall doesn’t seem to be the issue is there a workaround I am missing

Thanks in advance

So, looks like infinite seeds isnt working? i try to click on it after opening the store and it auto turns off