Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Damage
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Add Ability
5. Spirit Range
6. Add Keystone

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Enable mods after game is loaded.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 01/06/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 09/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Every time I try to use the FTL mods (hitting start to open the game and hitting start while game is already going) it fails and force closes the game.

The what mods now?

Hello all.

Still enjoying the games and trainers you make.
The problem I’m having is that this trainer does not recognize the Ori definitive edition from the windows store.
Is it possible to make this trainer work with the non-steam version of this game?

I can’t seem to find a trainer anywhere that is NOT for the steam version

Thanks!

Yeah the windows store version games are completely different, they don’t even have an exe!.

I can’t purchase stuff from windows store cause MS. Maybe @unknown_v2 wants to make a trainer for the windows store version, he wanted to for Halo Spartan Assault.

Ok, thanks for the reply.
I found the game in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps or something like that. It’s a hidden folder.
It did contain a .exe file for Ori (only 17kb though). And .dll with the same name which is about 34MB. Guess the .exe loads the DLL.

I’ll keep checking this forum to see if unknown_v2 wants to make one :slight_smile:

The Unlimited Health mod doesn’t work. I’ve tried everything, from getting hurt and getting more health to see if it works.

Disable/enable the cheat, restart the mission, play for a while and then try. Or use the no damage cheat.

Problem is this game loads the health data randomly so it just isn’t there sometimes.

Cheats that “adds ability” and “add keystone” don’t work?

3 Likes

good evening. I would like to know if there will be a version for windows store

good evening. I would like to know if there will be a version for windows store?

In my opionion better off getting the steam version of the game

Well I screwed up by missing to collect Kuro’s feather and now I have to restart the whole save because im in the wind temple where you HAVE to use the gliding ability to progress. I cant go back to get it and the add ability cheat didn’t work for me, this is depressing, is there any way to fix this?

The Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

o trainer ainda nĂŁo funciona na versĂŁo steam

didnt work

HP. Energy work fine but add skill didn’t work.

1 Like

is there a way to add infinite jump or unlimited jum to the trainer?

The Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Good evening. I would like to know if there will be a version for windows store?

1 Like