Battlefield V Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlefield V
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield V Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Vehicle Health
3. No Overheat
4. Super Speed
5. Bullet Time
6. Unlimited Ammo -Gadget
7. No Reload
8. Better Accuracy
9. No Recoil

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must delete the following files in the game’s install folder to use WeMod. You will not be able to play multipler until you reinstall these files.

• EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.exe
  • EAAntiCheat.GameServiceLauncher.dll
  • EAAntiCheat.cfg

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/03/2021
    Started development

• 03/03/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 04/10/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

hey, nice work people! just wondering, do these mods work online?

1 Like

Nope. We don’t we dont make trainers to work online

2 Likes

I’m having trouble playing online because I realized that they were using cheats and I can’t stop dying. any forecast to be available online?

if you guys not make the trainers to work online, can you guys add a new feature to this trainer? for example, EXP bouns/multiplayer, this game’s EXP is only calulate in our pc and the EXP bouns/multiplayer only works in Ai game, and only level up faster, this won’t brake/affect the online play ether.

1 Like

Hi there, appreciate the trainer. But it needs an update, no longer works in single player sadly. Tested this and died with god on. So if you could provide this please, I am pretty sure we’d all appreciate this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got banned from BTF5

1 Like

just got this game. pls put it up for Update,!!! thx :0)

no mate we mod does not have any cheat for online part of the games

come on man, cheating online is just low and never should happen.
this need a stealth mode and one hit kill in singleplayer mode tho

1 Like

do i get banned for using this in single player?

I don´t think so

January 2022 update. After downloading the mod. And verifying that I’m using an origin trainer. The only thing that is working on this mod is Super SPEED! Other options are useless as they get de-ACTIVATED. Pls. FIX.

Sorry but only BETTER ACCURACY and SUPER SPEED working.

agreed

nope, its single player so u wont get banned

Why is the “No Recoil”-Mod gone?

这个修改器玩单人任务时,会不会被封号,很急在等待有人回复.

不會 單人完全沒風險
剛剛進多人忘記關也沒事
沒開選項是不會被封的

I’m having trouble undestanding how this trainer works. If it says Steam and Origin, Shouldn’t it work on Origin?, cause that’s where i have the game downloaded. But it does not say ‘‘Play’’