Battlefield 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlefield 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlock All Weapons
5. Unlimited Health Vehicle
6. Better Accuracy
7. No Recoil
8. Super Speed
9. Bullet Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/03/2021
    Started development

• 03/03/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

hi i recently saw Battlefield 4 posted on wemods and i have been super excited to play. when i get to the main menu and switch to my wemods i get a message saying " these cheats were only made for the 64-bit versio. you’re running the game on 32-bit " ive tried everything checking my computer settings , going to origins game setting preference , steam setting preferences. is there any way i can get help or tips on how to fix this problem? thank you

Usually starting the game first fixes that
Start game from steam store first, then when you are in game alt tab out press play in wemod after , click back to game
For singleplayer use only too

Can this be used on for online?

only single player. using online can get you banned

im about to try again praying it will work eventually

** still not working booted up the game first and still telling me cheats are only for 64 bit version im playing on 32 bit

@invisa - All trainers, no matter where on the internet you get them from, are for offline game modes, like campaign.
Cheating online requires hacks, not trainers. They are completely different things. WeMod will not provide hacks for legal reasons - Major game developers always successfully sue people who make online hacks. Plus WeMod does not condone ruining games for other people by cheating online - it’s a crappy thing to do and you’ll be banned from the game for it, wasting your money buying it. (Read the store’s ToU. It states you won’t get refunded for being banned from a game).

@SteadyOctopus126 - Sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to try a couple more things, please?

1. Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus. It’s possible an antivirus program has randomly decided it doesn’t like WeMod injecting cheats into this specific game.

2. Somewhat similar to what Ptondo suggested: Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes. Then load your save and pause. Alt+Tab to WeMod and press Play.

Thank you. Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, everthing seems to work for me, except for the “unlock all weapons”, could there be a fix or something?

hey i have the pc version of the game and when ever i load up with pc my game crashes.

1 Like

Hey, can you update the Trainer for Steam please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we get a update?

@MrAntiFun wemod doesnt reconise the new EA launcer and therefore it cant load in in BF4 is there an fix for this?

king regards ballenkrabber

Literally none of them work

1 Like

I saw this comment so I just found the app in the steam folder and dragged it to the “install” section of the EA version of the trainer and they work. Launch the game and then launch the EA version of the trainer. It’s getting ridiculous with all these extra launchers, but work arounds seem to be the sad reality these days. Hope this helps anyone else having this issue. :grin:

I have a problem with battlefield 4, when i try to launch it in the ea app it says “install game” when i have the game installed and bought.