Tropico 5 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Tropico 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Tropico 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Fast Research
2. Happy Population
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Swiss Account Money
5. Unlimited Dock Resources
6. Low Corruption

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/03/2021
    Started development

• 03/03/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tropico 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello MrAntiFun, Greetings. I want to tell you, when I tried this tropico 5 cheat on my computer it didn’t work, do you have a solution or can fix the bug? btw I played this game with DRM Epic Games. Thanks !

Welcome @iseeface. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that. But you have not provided enough information for us to assist you. We need to know:

1. Exactly what the error message says.
  2. What you are trying and what happens when you try.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hello @Ravenfyre, thanks for answering. :smile:

in the we mod application I have no error message, it’s just that when I run the cheat, nothing changes in my game, for example :

• when I activate the unlimited money cheat, my in-game money doesn’t increase, it looks normal, it doesn’t increase, it just keeps decreasing.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. The same thing is happening. I also downloaded and did correctly but the money keeps decreasing. None of those keys helped to change the amount of money. By the way, I downloaded Tropico 5 v.1.11 by GOG (with license). I hope WeMod team can do something with the Steam asap )).

Hello there. I really like some of your trainers, and most of them were free of viruses and worked 100%. But when it came to Tropico 5 v1.11, none of the trainers that were recommended by searching engines worked. I don’t know why? Could you just make another new Trainer for the updated version as well, please? Here’s the link that I downloaded from, Скачать Tropico 5 (последняя версия) на ПК торрент » Страница 2 , you should choose first one “Версия: v 1.11 + все DLC - Complete Collection” which is 3.61 Gb.

Best Regards
Kozim (He/Him/His)