War on the Sea Cheats and Trainer for Steam

War on the Sea
This is the official discussion topic of the War on the Sea Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Add 50 Command Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/04/2021
    Started development

• 03/04/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 03/16/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

please fix unlimited ammo <3

3 Likes

The Unlimited Health does not affect planes. Would be nice to have that, too.

3 Likes

I an unable to use the cheat…when starting it says loading…but nothing happens.

Starting the game myself did not help.

Ideas?

1 Like

is it possible to have unlimited ammo and unlimited resources?

5 Likes

It would be funny to have one-hit kill

Add 50 Command Points is breaking the games campaign mode. Unlimited Health still works on ships. Unlimited Health dose not work on submarines as well depth charge still kills submarines. recommend a update for War on the Sea

1 Like

For anyone, does the troops get godded? Ground battles don’t progress at all as days go by.

1 Like

The resupply of New Hebrides has ceased functioning. No weekly supplies…cannot win the game.

2 Likes

Right? I add Command Points and the whole game just stops for the most part. Doesn’t crash, but the enemy stops sending… well, anything. My aircraft have unlimited range, which I actually don’t like, and it just gets boring. I downloaded this to help supplement my losses, because I suck at the game, and not start a new campaign every time it breaks.

1 Like

Also, the resupply at home bases stops…can’t win the game without those suppies.

1 Like

Usng these two cheats has made the game unplayable. The add 50 command points causes the resupply at home bases stop…NO supplies, no chance of winning. The unlimited health cheat causes the “enemy” to behave strangely…and the AI causes MANY “encounters” with no enemy near by…about every hour [game time0 or less. Very little can be accomplished on the strategic map if you spend 90% of your time chasing nothing on the tactical map. Fix…if possible!!!

3 Likes

Is there an Update planned? It’s still listed under the compatible trainers

Its unfortunate they don’t work for me tried with hot keys got the sound but nothing happened will there be any update for this? Or what the cheats are supposed to be used on?

Any chance of updating this trainer? I don’t see anywhere to request an update?

1 Like

It’s the same for me have played 55 in game days no resupplies at New Hebrides

Does anyone know if this MOD was ever fixed or works? I was thinking about getting the game.

No it has not been updated as its not a priority for them but do recommend it its fun before and after installing TTE mod.

What TTE mod?

Community mod you can add to game more historical ships, campaign and planes Its called Tokyo express mod (TTE) go to war on the sea discussions modding and custom content its 1st or 2nd discussion learn more there and download it if you like what’s in it, if you do get it join discord server for updates to it and help installing if needed.