Zombie Army Trilogy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Zombie Army Trilogy
This is the official discussion topic of the Zombie Army Trilogy Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Unlimited Items
6. Rapid Fire
7. No Recoil
8. Super Accuracy
9. Unlimited Focus
10. Unlimited Stamina
11. No Scope Movement
12. Invisible
13. Trap Zombies Above Player
14. Freeze Zombies
15. Mass Kill
16. No Aim Zoom
17. Add 10K Score
18. Custom Player Speed
19. Custom Zoom
20. Float Mode
21. Float Up
22. Float Down
23. Save Location
24. Teleport
25. Undo Teleportation
26. Reset Zoom
27. Reset Player Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 10/10/2018
    Custom Player Speed cheat added
    Custom Zoom cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Does this only work on the trilogy or would I be able to use it with only the first game?

i believe its for the trilogy only.

Yeah, i believe it wont detect the first game. Think we need to make a different trainer for what @Garribean is asking.

Maybe @STiNGERR could make one for the 1st and 2nd games, since they are standalone.

Its for the trilogy only and for nazi zombie army 1 and 2, i will try and look into it in a week.

The Zombie Army Trilogy trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Mass kill
  • Added Float mode

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have come across a small issue.

When I have Infinity running I am unable to shoot locks of gates. When it’s not running the I can shoot the locks off. I am referring to Zombie Army 2 quite early in the game, just after the part where you are in a small church, you clear out the Zombies in the grave yard and then progress to the trenches. You pick up the preacher shotgun and are told to clear the area. There is a gate with a lock on it and behind that a load of zombies. I can’t shoot that lock or the one that follows when Infinity is running.

Hope this make sense.

The no reload/inf ammo doesn’t work for the panzerfaust.
REQ: Massive Combo

i too cannot shoot locks off the gate stuck on church level also

The Zombie Army Trilogy cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So I have been having issues. Some days it works other days like the last two it has not. We mod is reporting that it is having issues finding the game or loading the cheats frequently. But at other times it has worked with no issues.

1 Like

Hey STiNGERR

Just letting you know that this game is crashing beyond belief when you activate any type of cheat. It works for 5 mins or so and it crashes and closes the game completely. I do have my anti-virus off and my windows security and it still does it. Just wondering if there’s a possibility of updating the compatibility and bugs so it would stop crashing when you activate the cheats. I know this game is pretty old but there is still a bunch of people that play it that would love to see a bit more stability and bug fix when you activate this cheat.

Best regards. Great job on all the mods you have developed for wemod. <3

everything works pretty good. just want to add that “mass kill” needs to be disabled before going to the last checkpoint against ghost bosses or you can’t finish it.

and not recommended to use “oneshot kill” against fuhrer

is there a reason why I cant get the unlimited health to work? I still take damage and die but everything else seems to work smooth

It had a update I believe

its not working anymore

it is still not working

It works fine for me, i just tested it, remember to click play AFTER the game is running since the launcher will close the game.

1 Like

it says it is maybe not compatible or to try at a different point in the game and i’ve tried both and still does not work it still closes the game ever time

Yes , it can be played but the trainer is bug now, for example, I can not destroy engine core by using the grenades in the zombie factory map.