FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Gil
4. Unlimited Licenses
5. Unlimited Items
6. Instant Attack Charge
7. Mega Exp
8. Super Damage

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/10/2021
    Started development

• 03/10/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

TY so much for windows version

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues with the licenses zeroing out after you spend any of them while using the infinite license cheat?

1 Like

Yes, Even though the figures says 9999 its depletes as soon as you use it for 1 slot. Guess its a glitch and hope they fix it soon…

I am running the Windows Version, and am stuck at the Pinewood Chops quest to ride the taxi. I have 99 Pinewood Chops and the Taxi won’t take me for a ride. I have also paired up 9 of the Pinewood Chop missions, more than enough to “fool” the game to let me pass. Any chance there is a fix or patch for this? Again, NOT playing Steam version. I also tried disabling the cheat, nothing worked.

for some reason super damage doesnt seem to do anything for me abd also im not sure if this is a side effect of the unlimited items but its also given me every single item in the game including what appear to be placeholders

super damage only worked in the prolouge as vaans brother xp doesnt seem to work on windows and unlimted items gave me nothing

It does work even as vaan and any party member, What I found out was that even though i had the super damage activated i wasn’t doing any higher damage, that was until i found a longsword and put it on, then i was doing around 2k damage or more

Hello, ultimate health and super damage does not work properly… this issue gonna fixed soon?

you just need to earn some lp then it will stop.

I do that, and it still zeroes out.

it worked for me try resetting your board

It doesn’t zero out, but it also doesn’t give unlimited LP

Cheats doesn’t work properly i kill a boss using the trainer ok i kill it… then later in next stage some mobs kill me and my team also wipe out… Will you fix it please? Thanks!