Sniper Elite V2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sniper Elite V2
This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Elite V2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Focus
6. Super Accuracy
7. Rapid Fire

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Game has anti-cheat. Use the cheats sparingly!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/03/2017
    Started development

• 12/03/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

How about bullet drop and wind?

Focus takes care of that?

1 Like

I think focus only effects weapon sway (and maybe zooms in a little?)

Crashes my game, makes it unresponsive. Not even 2 minutes into it. I’ve got the Steam version, on a Win7 x64. Not really sure what’s causing it. The SE V3 trainer does the same thing after about 20+ minutes.

I don’t see a reason for this trainer to crash, i also trained it on steam version. The only cheat that can cause issues is Rapid fire if you use it on machine guns.

Can you try attaching infinity after the game has run?.Also are you using an antivirus?

1 Like

Wow, i don’t know how i missed the anti-cheat. Played the game for a few minutes and boom, crash!. Debugging a little pops an active anti-cheat scanner.

I’ll see if the anti-cheat is simple. If it is anything like what Mafia 2 and BO3 have, i am afraid i will have to post-pone this title until infinity v2.

The cracked version doesn’t have this problem.

2 Likes

I ran the trainer both before and after, ran Infinity as Administrator, and double checked to make sure my anti-virus/firewall was inactive, before I mentioned the issues. I try to troubleshoot everything I use (mods, apps, trainers, cheats, etc.), hoping I can chalk up my issue to use error. Alas, it’s an issue I cannot fix from here. You know way more about this stuff than I do, I just benefit from your hard work, hahaha. I really appreciate everything you’ve done.

1 Like

@VanScythe Yeah i am to blame here, this game has anti-cheats which i completely missed!

After further testing, it seems health, focus, accuracy don’t trigger the anti-cheat. Ammo/no reload instantly do. I guess that’s how i missed it.

I will test further see when the scans are triggered.

2 Likes

Is the anti cheat an online only system? I can use all mods in story mod, survival mode and DLC missions with no issues.

Nah, affects single player as well. If you have a cracked version then that shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

I have the steam copy of the game, the discovery of the anti cheat is news to me as I said I have zero problens with the game. Even done a few co-ops with a friend with the mods on.

@STN this is a lil late but is there any way a stealth or invisibility cheat can be made so enemies cant spot the character to make the no spot achievement easier to get and “obtainable” by those who have hard time not getting spotted and maybe a silence mod so when we shoot the the gunfire is not heard by the enemies thanks in advance :smile:

1 Like

I have been meaning to get back to this game, when i do will add stealth cheat too.

It has anticheats requiring complete recoding of the trainer so i’ve been postponing it :smiley:

4 Likes

A stealth cheat would make it more fun imho. No rush cause the game is fun with or without cheats.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sniper Elite 4 Cheats and Trainer

No reload doesn’t work anymore, it crashes the game
also problems with rapid fire

Read the trainer notes

I tried the no reload option, works on the SMG and the pistol, but on the rifle does no work, my game crashes. This is the best no reload option of all other trainers I tried so far. Please fix it as fast as possible.