Far Cry 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Far Cry 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Fall Damage
3. Unlimited Vehicle Health
4. Unlimited Elephant Health
5. Unlimited Armor
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Unlimited Throwables
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Stamina
10. Unlimited Breath
11. Super Accuracy
12. No Recoil
13. No Reticle Sway
14. No C4 Limit
15. No Mine Limit
16. Super Weapon Range
17. Unlimited Medkits
18. Unlimited Syringes
19. Unlimited Syringe Effect Time
20. One-Hit Kills
21. Vehicle One-Hit Kills
22. Instant Bow Tension
23. Quick Action
24. Easy Crafting
25. Huge Loot Bag
26. Ghost Mode
27. Unlock Weapon Slots
28. Unlock All Weapons/Items
29. Unlock All Skills
30. Disable Enemy Guns
31. Player Speed
32. Elephant Speed
33. Jump Height
34. Unlimited Money
35. Add 1K Karma Points
36. Add Skill Point
37. Add 1K XP
38. Add 1K Arena Points
39. Float Mode
40. Float Up
41. Float Down
42. Time of Day
43. Set
44. Save Location
45. Teleport
46. Undo Teleportation
47. Set Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 48 cheats

• 08/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/05/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

Whoa…42 options :scream:

6 Likes

Haha he beat you, guess you need to extend the Dying Light Trainer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s @REPPiN

@MrPrecise thanks for forgetting me :confused:

ps: gj @STiNGERR

1 Like

Need a hug?

Even though it says that the trainer doesn’t support my version of the game. Im having no issues with it at all. I have the latest version from Uplay.

@C_Maggotbone Glad to hear that. Would need to add that version to supported list to remove the warning…

The Far Cry 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest version.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi. I use this trainer Infinity at my game Far Cry 4, and it have worked good until now, when the trainer is updated to 2.0. Now, the game freeze as soon as I pressing the buttons to use the trainer.

I use the Steam Version 1.10.0, which have worked fine With the previous Version of Infinity.

In that case, I want to use the previous Version of Infinty, but can not. It automatically update to ver 2.0.
Is it possible to avoid that?

Sincerely Arne

@unknown_v2

After the last update, the game is working fine With the trainer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having trouble with it I hit start but the game doesn’t load

Try pressing start game after the game has fully loaded.

1 Like

What is the source of your Game, STEAM, UPLAY, or some other version ?

Where is the Game’s EXE file located, under which folder/directory, and what is the name of the executable file ? The file should be under the “bin” folder.

Like mentioned above, try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded. First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated, after the game version being detected.

Side note:

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window…

Is there anyone else having this problem as well?

I meant to finish, the problem is, the hotkeys for some of the cheats have disappeared, and I did not yet get to try them out. :frowning: (by disappeared I mean the hotkey does not exist, can’t even change the hotkey

Yeah a bug with hotkeys…@frank ??

wont load for far cry 4 steam version

Wmic error (it appears). Read this thread and follow the suggestions,