XCOM Enemy Unknown (Enemy Within) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

XCOM Enemy Unknown
This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM Enemy Unknown Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Grenades
4. Unlimited Rockets
5. Max Will
6. Max Offense
7. Max Defense
8. Unlimited Cash
9. Unlimited Scientists
10. Unlimited Engineers

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/27/2021
    Started development

• 03/27/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

First at all, soory for my english .It’s very helpful to have this cheats for this game and for improve the cheat you can make a cheat for meld, elerium and alloy
But thanks for this cheats

1 Like

the money one does not seem to do anything sadly

Whenever unlimited movement is selected it will crash the game.

greetings,id like an update to this trainer,unlimited alloy,elerium and most importantly the resource called meld-thank you.

2 Likes

i like the same thing as gamedroyd

with this trainer you can do one mission the next one once you kill the last alien the game crashers this is the second time doing this
trainer needs a update to fix that

‘The Unlimited Defense’ for Enemy Within is not working, did the new Wemod update affect the game?

This trainer is most likely abandoned by this point but since i’m back playing it again i might as well try…
MrAntiFun, it’d be wonderful to get some additions to the Enemy Within table, namely Unlimited Resources for things such as Elirium and Meld.

why no unlimited item usage for like arc throwers and medkits

Been playing through the game using the EW table and haven’t had any problems. All cheats are working fine with no crashes or issues.

Would be nice if there were resource cheats though, seems like a no-brainer.

Can you please update the mod and add resources to it and apart from that trainer worked well for me.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Can you please update the trainer and include unlimited item usage for like arc throwers and medkits, resources. Can you please include unlimited satellite and uplinks for the situation report room in the avenger base screen.

1 Like

If we ever get an update, Unlimited Meld for Enemy Within would be absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

i hope this gets a update with Unlimited Meld and a few other mods added

2 Likes

Here’s hoping that we get Unlimited MELD For Enemy Within as an Trainer Option.

1 Like

So if you field a All MEC squad none of the cheats actual work but if you field a squad of normal and Mec they do anyone have any idea whats causing that?

There seems to be a odd bug or glitch that persists after it appears. After one mission (council request i think, or maybe the first one you encounter a thin man) even if you do all the objectives correctly and extract with zero casualties the game somehow reads that you failed the mission and will not receive any rewards from it. I have no idea why this occurs, but after it does no matter the mission it will read that you failed it…leading to basically a game breaking inevitable lose run.

Hi! Have you checked the READ BEFORE PLAYING INSTRUCTIONS? It contains notes for each mode before using.

I am playing the enemy within version, the only mods that have a read before use is the last 3, I will see if the problem persists though.