Master of Orion Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Master of Orion
This is the official discussion topic of the Master of Orion Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Credit
2. Fast Research
3. Command Points
4. Max Population
5. Fast Production

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/28/2021
    Started development

• 03/28/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 07/29/2021
    Max Population cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The cheats (or at least some of them) apply to all of the factions, not just the player, which creates… interesting results. One that comes to mind is battles with 400+ battleships or titans.
The cheats also don’t successfully deactivate- i.e. if you activate unlimited production, you’ll be doing thousands of production for the rest of the game whether you turn it off or not.

1 Like

Ye, was about to report that too. I realized that the cheats work for the npc too when i fought against a fleet of over 1000 titans (and the npc had 20 more fleets like this) which means command points were no problem for the npc and since he could built titans like it were scouts i assume the fast production were active for him too (and since fleets of this size cost a lot of money i assume also that he had no problem to pay for that = endless money for him too xD).

Lol until it can get looked into you can now play the game of who can cheat better xD

The Master of Orion cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Population cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The program loads fine. Not able to start any game. Exits back to WeMod start page.

1 Like

Same issue here, drops the game out completely when loading a new game and a saved game.
Starting MOO directly from the game icon doesn’t interface with the game.

run game - run world - run WeMod - run cheat. And game not drop, for me

Same issue, exactly. new or load saved game and it drops out.
Any Ideas anyone?

Would it be possible to make this trainer work with the UCP? The trainer complains that the version number is different if the UCP is installed and the game becomes rather crash happy, even if you don’t activate any cheats (and please check if its possible to make these cheats player-only, i don’t like to help the npc’s to build giant fleets xD).

We do not purposefully make or test trainers to work with unofficial third-party community mods. It would be far too uneconomical and would likely require its own trainer separate from the one for the official vanilla Steam version.

There’s also very little to indicate the crashing issue is because of WeMod conflicting with the community mod, because WeMod does not actually touch the game files in any way at all, whereas the community mod you’re using does.

You use community mods at your own risk (which is also advice that game developers themselves give).

Well, without the unofficial code patch MoO is full of bugs and since the developer stopped supporting the game in 2017 its the only way to “update” the game. I would rather play the game without the trainer than without the UCP^^

Just a quick question, do the cheats affect also the AI of the game? I was also hoping that there could be like a god mode for the units during tactical combat. :slight_smile:

The fast research one dont work or atleast not like i thought. One item gets done instantly then the rest go at the same pace but a icon says “research done”

It works like this, in the later stages, if you choose one research at a time - because there it is like “adding” a certain amount of research. It is enough to change the research itself and it will progress. Not quite convenient, but generally “useful” science is limited. Not so critical.
Sorry for google english :sweat_smile:

hmm, this one doesnt work for me, causes a game crash when loading a new game.

These no longer work for the game
Big sad

The mod dont works anymore, can developer help on this?

Ok, i ask again to update this trainer please and please support the UCP, because nobody with a working brain will play this buggy mess of a game without using the UCP. And i promise that you don’t need to update this trainer so often since neither the game or the UCP have seen any updates in years.
And please make sure that this trainer works for the faction of the pc only.

Mod works, but when you saved, reopen the game and reload saved game, the game crashed. tested on 3 PC, same result.