The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
This is the official discussion topic of the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited EP
3. Unlimited CP
4. Unlimited BP
5. Unlimited Brave Order Duration
6. 100% Critical Chance
7. 100% Hit Chance
8. 100% Evasion Chance
9. Instant Action/Zero Delay
10. Max Move Range
11. Max Attack/Counter Range
12. Unlimited Buff Duration
13. Resist All Negative Status
14. Unlimited Assault Attack Charge
15. Stealth Mode
16. Unlimited Items
17. Edit Mira
18. Edit Sepith (Earth)
19. Edit Sepith (Water)
20. Edit Sepith (Fire)
21. Edit Sepith (Wind)
22. Edit Sepith (Time)
23. Edit Sepith (Space)
24. Edit Sepith (Mirage)
25. Edit Sepith Mass
26. Sepith Multiplier
27. Unlimited Exp
28. Exp Multiplier
29. Unlimited Master Quartz Exp
30. Master Quartz Exp Multiplier
31. Max Link Level
32. Add Bonding Points/Festival Tickets
33. Edit AP
34. Edit Campus Enhancement Rating
35. Max Unbalance Efficacy
36. Max Status Efficacy
37. Max Elemental Efficacy
38. One Hit Break (100% Drop Rate)
39. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
40. Fishing: Freeze Timer
41. Fishing: Instant Catch
42. Vantage Masters: Unlimited Health
43. Vantage Masters: Unlimited Mana
44. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/29/2021
    Started development

• 05/05/2021
    Released trainer with 44 cheats

• 02/14/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi, I think the cheats are crashing my PC, I cant do anything and I have to manually reset it.

The game’s no longer working with WeMod on my PC. Everytime I run the game with it, it crashes.

The The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Just dropping in to say these have been working fine on my game. I don’t use much aside from Sepith/Master Quarts Exp/Character Exp Multipliers, Fishing: Freeze Timer, Fishing: Instant Catch, Add Bonding Points/Festival Tickets, and the very occasional Super Damage/One-Hit Kills. Haven’t had an issue with any of them.

Thanks again FLiNG for working on these and keeping them well maintained!

UPDATE: I may have “fixed” this. I had linked the “launcher” to WeMod, as opposed to one of the .exe files within …\bin\x64\ seems there is a JP version and the other is the localised, English version. Anyway - so far, the mods are no longer toggling OFF. Good sign.

Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

Greetings -

A newb to this game, but not to WeMod. I just started with this title (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III)

I am running with Epic - but in my experience, the Steam mods have always worked - this time, however, something strange is happening.

As soon as I start the trainer (with Game already running, or started via WeMod), the trainer “resets” all of the mod toggles - and they are locked OFF. Two of them, out of all, still work - for BP and for Assault Attack charge - the rest toggle OFF and are locked. If I try to enable they immediately switch OFF again.

I’m not screaming for a fix, trust me - it’s a “Steam” version mod and I understand that.
Frankly, I’m hoping that there is something that I can do, since I believe the executable’s bits are no different. Perhaps there are command-line args I can add, or ?

Thanks for any assistance, and - no expectations, just hopes :wink:

Cheers,

Stephen