KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
This is the official discussion topic of the KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Edit Max HP
4. Edit Max MP
5. Gummi Ship Unlimited HP
6. Gummi Ship Unlimited Energy
7. Gummi Ship Minigame Max Score
8. Edit Money
9. Obtain All Keyblades
10. Obtain All Staffs
11. Obtain All Shields
12. Obtain All Accessories
13. Obtain All Consumables
14. Obtain All Materials
15. Obtain All Gummi Ship Blueprints
16. Obtain All Gummi Ship Parts
17. Unlimited Exp
18. Exp Multiplier
19. Unlimited AP
20. One-Hit Kills
21. Damage Multiplier
22. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Note: Launch the game through its own launcher, choose the title “KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX”, make sure the game “KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX” is running before hitting play button.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/01/2021
    Started development

• 04/01/2021
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Excellent Trainer - will you be the one working on the kingdom hearts 2 final mix trainer. i assume it will be along similar lines as this one

1 Like

Will this work for just KH1? or could I also use it for Chain of Memories, or will that need it’s own trainer?

4 Likes

Awesome! Will there be a trainer for Chain of Memories?

2 Likes

Like everyone else will this work for the other games in final mix? If not will you be undergoing the other games as well and KH3?

2 Likes

Will you make one for all the kh games? Great job so far

1 Like

@TheSedeyn Looks like kingdom hearts II is in the queue for a trainer to be made as well. We Mod does detect how many players do play a specific game so when enough begin to play the other kingdom heart games from the series and favorite those specific games from the series a trainer would be put into the works, Pro members can also boost the game to give it priority in the queue. @ptondo is that correct?

1 Like

I get that but no creator has taken the project.

@TheSedeyn a creator will you just have to be patient. As i mentioned before kingdom hearts II is in the queue but for other games in the series i do not know when those trainers will be in the queue and initially created.

Could you please add a add all abilities and possibly a moon jump cheat and for the rest of the games if you’ll make trainers for those?

@FLiNG , the inventory codes seem to not work except money?

@uzimakiuchiha is the amount of money not adjusting for you? My apologies i see what you are saying. What inventory code is not working for you? I tried a few this morning and they are all working for me. I just tested the inventory cheats and they are all working for me.

Materials and consumables are the only ones I tried, both don’t work, Money works perfect.

Edit: for reference, I’m using the wemod remote app to enable codes, so maybe the buttons aren’t working. I play remotely so I can’t test this theory now but other than them not working for me, that’s all I can think of

@uzimakiuchiha i have not tried the remote app yet with these codes, that could possibly be it. But i can confirm 100% that all the inventory options for the trainer are functioning.

Ok thanks I might have to just live without

I can test the remote app with KH if need be let me know. @uzimakiuchiha

Will you please? Just to confirm. I’ll test the actual trainer buttons when I get home in about 9 hours

@uzimakiuchiha just tried it, the remote app works for me. Tested the app multiple times and did not experience any issues.

Ok thanks bro. I dunno why it doesn’t work for me. I’ll test more when I get home

@uzimakiuchiha your welcome