PickCrafter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

PickCrafter
This is the official discussion topic of the PickCrafter Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Easy Buy Gear
2. Fast Pickaxe Cooldown
3. Fast Ability Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/21/2021
    Started development

• 04/22/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 06/10/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/17/2021

• 10/13/2022

• 01/30/2024

• 02/15/2024

• 03/03/2024

• 04/05/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hey, I enjoy this trainer so far. Although I wish there would be options like “Add Picks”, “Add Runic”, “Fast Chest Cooldown” and “Infinite Skill Points”. I know it’s been just a couple of hours, but it would be great if you updated it in the future with more cheats :smiley:

5 Likes

Skill points are rather easy to get, just use cheat engine on the value of “picks” and change the value you get after that to something like 2,000,000,000,000.00

Not a big fan of Cheat Engine. It’s not that I don’t trust this, I know all the false positives are just because CE is capable of modifying the RAM, but I still uninstalled it a couple of months ago. I was getting reminders every couple of hours from both malwarebytes and windows Defender that CE is malware blah blah blah remove it :joy: and whitelisting didnt help. I wasnt using CE that often anyways so I just removed it and I prefer to stay away from it now that Ive discovered WeMod a couple of weeks ago.

for the first cheat Easy Buy Gear make it so it works for upgrading pickaxes and buying the gear that costs mythical blocks and boss items

2 Likes

it could just be me, but the ability cool down, and easy gear buy isnt working, also is there a way to change runic by cheat engine, or wemod devs add a runic cheat plz?

2 Likes

Yeah, the trainer no longer works on the version of the game, it needs an update I think?

1 Like

trainer don’t work any more new version is 5.9.11 .

The PickCrafter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hey i have a request for this game can you make a add ender pearl cheat

Senti, non è che puoi aggiornare il trainer con la velocità della “fornace”.
Per favore.

The PickCrafter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

can you add infinite runic dust cheat, please

could you add infinite chests or give chest cheat

yah, and infinite ender pearls would be nice too

it doesn’t work with mythical or boss gear, is there any way to fix that?

add runic and add pick cheat please!!!

I enjoy the cheats for the game that you made but I would like to see these cheats. Infinite runic dust, Infinite picks, Infinite skill points, Infinite ender eyes, Fast chest opening, Fast furnace smelting and also Easy prestige

Hey, I would have like to see an auto clicker, my finger would greatly appreciate that.

Can someone update the trainer for this game?, as there is only 3 options, but I would like to be able to have a variable amount of ender pearls, because having to keep going and going and going to prestige for only 3 ender pearls is getting really, really boring, and if it takes too long to get further then I give up, and drop the game.