eFootball PES 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

eFootball PES 2021
This is the official discussion topic of the eFootball PES 2021 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. All Scores Count Toward Home Team
2. All Scores Count Toward Away Team
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Freeze Match Timer
5. Increase 10 Minutes
6. Decrease 10 Minutes
7. Unlimited Focus Points
8. Unlimited Transfer Budgets
9. Unlimited Salary Budgets
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/23/2021
    Started development

• 04/23/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 06/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hello, please can you separate the unlimited stamina into unlimited stamina home team and unlimited stamina away team.

Can you make budget to be adjustable/customizable? Please…

is this can be work online too?
please advice

Trainers are never designed for online game modes. No matter where you get them from.

This is for moral reasons, technical reasons and legal reasons. Also you’ll be banned.

yes, i agree with you…so only our team has unlimited stamina

The eFootball PES 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

did it works on my club mode?

i wanted to share this. Last week I upgraded to windows 11, and the wemod for Pes quit working
However, Tonight I went into my firewall protection and anti - virus thingy an added wemod as an exclusion. It now works awesomely once again. Thanks for the work you did on this. :yum:

Hello

I play Pes 2021 in the masters league, I have unlimited money when I open the wemod. If I open the game and I forget to open the wemod, I don’t have unlimited money anymore. If I play like this, having forgotten, what will happen?

How can I make sure that when I open a game, the wemod opens automatically?

Thank you