Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Alien Isolation
This is the official discussion topic of the Alien Isolation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Flashlight
5. Dumb Aliens

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/24/2021
    Started development

• 04/24/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Alien Isolation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Holy- the game was free on Epic for like- 2 days and this is already out for Epic Games

Probably ainā€™t too difficult to transfer knowledge from the steam version to epic.

so ive started a new game, and im about to go up the first ladder just after finding the first flare, and everytime I click E to climb my game crashes. This has happened everytime in the exact same spotā€¦

2 Likes

For that, lunch the game without the hack, climb the ladder and active it just after, everytime you have to climb a ladder, you have to desactived the hack

What ā€œDumb Alienā€ doā€¦?
Cause for me, it change nothing, orā€¦ I donā€™t see anything change

The game crash when holding F to recharge battery (when enable cheat at loading screen before enter the game/switch scene, battery showed empty). Also interaction E crash only when climbing ladder.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue.

1 Like

me too. deactivating the trainer before climbing ladders, and then reactivating seems to bypass the problem.

i think its the flashlight cheat i will test

the flashlight chrashes and th DA cheat dus not work

The ā€˜Dumb aliensā€™ cheat still doesnā€™t do anything. Aliens still detect, chase and kill the character when the cheat is active.

unlimited health is not working for me

The game is crashing on me

On Epic, game crashes when climbing 1st ladder (with flare). Flashlight wont work after getting batteries.
Dumb Aliens does not work at all. They attack as normal. Toggling the trainer off & on again does nothing.

On Game Pass, Everything works except Dumb Aliens. They donā€™t attack, just follow you round until you get boxed into a corner and cant move. The only thing you can do is try and throw a noisemaker to distract them, so I wish the Game Pass trainer had the Unlimited items as well.

1 Like

Unlimited Health not working on me:( i have Epic game version 1.0RC5.284847.51533

It keeps on crashing when ever I reload my flash light and climb a ladder, please fix this, Iā€™m playing on the epic games version of this game

i am not able to use wemod with alien isolation. even the mod says ā€˜install gameā€™ instead of ā€˜playā€™ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I may or may not of found a scuffed fix for the dumb aliens cheat.

So the first thing I did was I opened up to the wemod page, I clicked on the down arrow on the play button, then I selected custom, and I went to my game directory and selected the exe file.

I booted up challenge mode and the alien was running at me but not hurting me. He would go from a normal stance and then into a T-pose while lying down on the floor, he kept glitching like this repeatedly. I donā€™t know what happened but he ended up killing me. Maybe I walked into him and that for some reason allowed him to kill me but Iā€™m unsure. I retried and this time I blasted him with a flamethrower, he jumps at you and stuns you but does not kill you. I also just let him be next to me for a little while but he never actually did anything. Just avoid walking towards him as it may kill you. Also he can still pull you up from the vents and kill you, there is no way to stop that. I havenā€™t tried this in story mode yet so Iā€™m not sure if it will work there but I know that this fixes the challenge mode issues.
Please make sure you have the dumb aliens cheat on while in the main menu because it wasnā€™t working when I did it right when I spawned in.