Cry of Fear Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cry of Fear
This is the official discussion topic of the Cry of Fear Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammunition
4. Unlimited Ammunition Clips
5. Easy Kills
6. Set Checkpoint
7. Go to Checkpoint
8. Return From Checkpoint

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

“Set Checkpoint” key needs to be pressed twice in the beginning.
Have fun.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2021
    Started development

• 04/26/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

sweet also can you add infinite ammo if possible thank you very much

1 Like

Hello!
Absolutely. It will be added very soon.
Have fun!

1 Like

yes i also i want infinite ammo in cry of fear

2 Likes

thanks man i really wanted this for a while your a legend thank you! ill keep cheering you on about this.

2 Likes

Really cool that you added it :3

Is it possible to add more inventory slots? I would image that this is not really possible or if it is possible it would be very difficult to do. The main issue in CoF for me has always been the management of all kinds of items. I played it years ago but stopped because I just forgot where all the items I had to drop and pick up again were located. I was halfway through the game and it’s really not too difficult without any cheats but the small inventory is the biggest mood killer for me.

But yeah as I imagine it would probably be hard to do (if possible at all) so I don’t have much hope. Anyway great work u da mvp :3

1 Like

hey can you do anything with the unlockables

2 Likes

Hi @LiquidPotato498.
I’m glad you like the cheat. Unfortunately Inventory is fixed size, so it might be
very hard to add this cheat. But it’s not impossible to see it in the next update :slight_smile:
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Hello @anime000. I’m currently working on the the unlockable cheat, so
you can look forward to it.

1 Like

Oh wow you already added Unlimited ammo. Let me warship you real quick.

2 Likes

The no ammo cheat doesn’t seem to work tho :no_mouth:
Enabled it but ammo count still dropping.
Well I’ll just continue beating the :poop: out of the enemies then XD
Edit: The other cheats work tho. Infinite health, stamina and easy kills work.
The checkpoints cheats I dunno, I don’t use those ^^

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that problem a bit after I uploaded the cheat. It turned out Cry of Fear has 2 values for ammo in memory, but I spent a few more hours, so this time it should work as it’s supposed to. By the way, when you enable either of the ammo cheats, your bullets, after a few shots ,stop showing in the bar.

Note: The checkpoint cheats are fun if you are being chased in circles. Can be useful in the levels with the Sawrunner or if you play the pacifist version. I personally just troll the regular monsters around tho :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: .

Hope everyone else are having fun too.

1 Like

I just kill the Sawrunner :eyes:
When I had to find the fuse for the subway station I walked through a door, heard him and was like “Wait wha-” dead :skull:
But then I killed him :triumph::ok_hand: Lil’ POS ain’t gon kill me now :triumph::triumph: XD

2 Likes

hey on nightmare difficulty the guys with glocks can 1 shot you even if u have godmode on can u do enything about that???

1 Like

Hello, is it possible to add infinite magazines ? So you still have to reload the weapon.

2 Likes

Haven’t used this yet, but was wondering if the Unlimited Health Cheat works even with the hangman maze?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. We modified the cheat again and it works this time, so I believe it should be ok now. If it still doesn’t work though, be sure to leave feedback again and I’ll personally look at it again.

Cheers.

1 Like

Anything that’s supposed to insta-kill needs to have a different cheat added,
so that won’t work. But I happen to know an easy way to beat it.

Spoiler ahead

Spoiler

You just need to go to the right all the time and you’ll get to the exit safe.

Thanks for the feedback and understanding though.
Cheers.

1 Like

if u could add noclip or aimbot it would help geting simons book as beeting nightmare and geting an S is insanely hard please let me no if you can

1 Like

Sadly, aimbot and noclip are very hard to make either, so we can’t add these at the moment. Perhaps we’ll think of a way to do these in the future, but it’s not doable yet.

1 Like