Total War: ROME REMASTERED Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: ROME REMASTERED
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: ROME REMASTERED Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Edit Money
2. Max City Public Order
3. Max City Population
4. Unlimited Army Movement
5. Restore Army Size
6. One Turn Building
7. One Turn Recruit
8. Unlimited Mercenary Recruitments
9. God Mode (In Battle)
10. Money Multiplier
11. Empty AI Money
12. Empty AI Army Size
13. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This game has anticheat that may cause the game to lockup or to crash randomly. Disable mods when not in use or that are not needed.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/30/2021
    Started development

• 04/30/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 05/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/06/2021

• 08/18/2021
    Updated notes

• 12/15/2021

• 08/20/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Total War: ROME REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ty FLiNG for the quick trainer! Not sure if itā€™s only happening to me, but my units are invulnerable during battle with only Public Order, the two One Turn options and Mercenary Recruits turned on. Other options have not been turned on except for Army Movement only once, then turned off again. I have removed hotkeys from all options and selected Alt+Num. 1 for the above active options and Alt+Num. 2 for Army Movement.

Update: They might only take damage/die while they are being broken and routing.
Update 2: Mounted units (tested on horses at least) seem to keep taking damage as usual, regardless of morale.

Damn, that was quick XD

Is there any chance you could add unlimited ammo for archers and all in the future :smiley:

anyone getting god mode to work? my guys still die

Cant seem to get Army Restore Size to work .

It doesnt work for me :frowning:
It says that I run the 32 bit version and that I need to run the 64 bit version

Odd cause I run win 10 64bit

1 Like

I have a suspicion that Edit Money increases money for everyone, not just player. Enemies started using bigger armies, in diplomacy window I always see that their ā€œfinancial mightā€ is very big. So, either use Empty AI Money with it or just use Cheat Engine (regular 4 Byte, nothing difficult).

Restore Army Size, One Turn Building, One Turn Recruit and God Mode work fine. I donā€™t keep them turned on, only when I actually need them.

Would be nice to have something like God Mode for Auto-Battles though.

Restore unit size does some odd things with my units. restoring hastartis to different sizes (17 and 32 instead of 40). Not sure if Iā€™m using it incorrectly or something (Iā€™m just clicking on an army on the campaign map and then enabling that option)

God Mode seems to bug out a bit when it comes to interactions with mounted units. Calvary in god mode often dies while infantry in god mode sometimes gets harmed by the enemy cavalry.

Iā€™ve only been using the ā€œEdit Moneyā€ cheat but it somehow makes my armies invulnerable. They literally cannot be killed, even 1 vs 20. I was trying to get my faction leader killed, but couldnā€™t.

EDIT: After further testing, Iā€™ve confirmed that my armies become invulnerable as soon as i click the ā€˜Playā€™ button in WeMod, i.e. before using any of the cheats. I tested it by starting a new campaign, sending single unit alone to battle, getting it killed, then clicking Play in WeMod, and sending another unit alone to battle. This second unit could not be killed.

to do x64 run of game, go into ā€œsteamapps\common\Total War ROME REMASTEREDā€ , look for steamapi.dll and steam_api64. you only need to keep the ā€œsteam_api64ā€, delete the other steam_api which is x32. i relaunch the game through wemod. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Total War: ROME REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

my general died even tho he had god mode turned on

1 Like

Thanks this helped and now the trainer works as it can load the right 64 bit version.

Not having infinite ammo for your archers, slings and siege weapons seems like the only missing feature.

God mode does seem to behave weirdly and inconsistently.

1 Like

i have lost one or two guys even with it on could be i was just using first version have u tried the update of this trainer yet?

Like I said. Seems super inconsistent when it works and when it does. Even in the current version.

hopefully just some teething issues it was released quicker than i expected hopefully it will work properly next update at least it somewhat works and allows us to test, I have only issues with cav atm so not a big issue if remebered i will test with console commands to try to minimize impact

this trainer is still inconsistent on god mode is it possible to get an udate about this soon please

1 Like