DiRT Rally 2.0 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DiRT Rally 2.0
This is the official discussion topic of the DiRT Rally 2.0 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Slow Down Timer
2. No Repair Time Cost
3. Freeze AI Vehicles

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/01/2021
    Started development

• 05/01/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

bonjour si possible dajouté mode money pour dirt 2.0

1 Like

maybe add the option to spawn in credits

1 Like

not working, i use slow down timer and freeze ai vehicle to cover some of my mistake but in service area i check and got original time, and no repair time cost still get you penalty which mean it just remove bar not 30 secs time, please fix trainer, any updates with working trainer will be appreciated.
edit : i don’t care about leaderboards in fact i like my run showing the original on leaderboard, don’t want to cheat hardworking ppl

can this get an update the freeze Ai no longer works along with the slow timer.

Bonjour serrait t’il possible d’ajouté un un mode pour la money svp merci sinon merci bcq por le développements de WeMod super boulot continué comme sa c’est du bon boulot.

I start the game (steam) with Wemod and its not recognized at all.
F1 F2 F3 do nothing at all

Is there a way to add a “Easy steering” feature like the one from MrAntiFun for F1 2021 and 2022? Would be really cool.

Can I get vac banned for using this ?

I would like to know this too.

can we get credits and unlocking cars??