Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Fury
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Weapon Durability
8. Unlimited Items
9. Unlimited Flashlight
10. Super Accuracy
11. No Recoil
12. Player Speed
13. Jump Height
14. Freeze AI
15. Instant Level Up
16. Add 10K Money
17. Add 1K XP
18. Add Upgrade Point
19. Add Inventory Space
20. Save Location
21. Teleport
22. Undo Teleportation

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

• 01/05/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Sweet

I could get everything to work fine except for 2 cheats, First: The Unlimited Stamina won’t turn on; and Secondly: the 1 hit kill cheat also affects survivors as it allows the zombies to 1-shot the survivors so limit using that cheat when survivors are not around. Otherwise it is awesome.

1 Like

The disable Ai option does not work as well as Stamina, also I was wondering if there was a way for you to enable developer mode as well

1 Like

the add skill point is pretty annoying u can have 100 skillpoints then upgrade once then youll have negative skillpoints

4 Likes

i bought the definitive edition of riptide because this version had so many more cheats.

Can I use this online? and whats the probability of me getting banned?

WeMod does not support or condone the use of cheats in an online or multiplayer environment.

I don’t know and i don’t care.

Can not be activated Unlimited stamina

regards

They can only be used in offline mode, never in multiplayer

Regards

The infinite stamina isn’t working for dead island riptide define edition, When i try to turn it on it goes right off.

update: infinite health, i still take damage when i have infinite health on

Please add option: weapon cloning (ZECMAN) of dying light into DIDE and DIRDE
(DI: Dead Island + R: Riptide+DE: Definitive Edition)
Thank you

Don’t want to destroy your hope but you’re not going to see those.
You’re probably the only one using this trainer still

1 Like

No

6 months later ?
The game is 3 years old not enuf people to go back to it and add stuff. Sorry but if it gets enuf votes

1 Like

Unlimited Stamina turns off.

The Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I know this sounds Crazy to bring this game out of the graves again years after the trainer release, however; Dead island is a classic for me and would love if there was a way to change the method of gaining skill points such as a Toggle, or Set Amount instead of an apply point option. This came up a few years ago here in this topic as well by another member.

Cheats show they’re enabled, but don’t seem to work, anymore. Also, by any chance could we get more cheats added, I see others would like to see that, if this gets updated, again
EDIT: Only the Unlimited Ammo cheat works, however infinite health doesn’t, I can’t remember what else, atm.
EDIT2: I refunded the game because it’s too out-of-date for me to play, if it was as optimised & updated as Dying Light 1, I’d be able to enjoy the game, but the mouse sensitivity is way too slow no matter how high of a setting you make it, in the menu it’s slow, anyway, & ingame was normal-ish, but still impossible for me to aim a gun at the head of a zombie, nevermind all the other things about the game I simply just can’t enjoy about it, so I’m done with the game.

1 Like