Fable III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fable III
This is the official discussion topic of the Fable III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Guild Seals
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/07/2021
    Started development

• 05/07/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Fable III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Wait so Is Fable III on steam because I can’t find it

4 Likes

it has been removed from steam sins 2013

2 Likes

Then why was a trainer created for it?

they probably did not now it got cut from steam

1 Like

You can get a Steam key on Amazon for $19.99!

3 Likes

Just the base game though, the DLC is a different mess.

1 Like

Just disable the GFWL and DL the dlc manually

There are guides on steam for disabling GFWL and downloads for the DLC as well as how to enable them. Happy questing. I’ve been waiting for this trainer for 5 years XD

3 Likes

When using the infinite seals option it puts it into a never-ending loop of gaining seals. Are there any workarounds for this?

5 Likes

So my cheats wont toggle I hit it but it wont stay

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

In the Fable 3 trainer, unlimited guild deals gives 999,999 seals can you please change this, it ■■■■■■ my game so whenever I get Experience it loops an annoying sound until I visit the menu (sanctuary). I recommend setting it to 2,000 as you don’t need more to unlock the chests.

Another bug: even after turning off the cheat, the guild seals stay at 999,999 even if you spend them, reinjecting the cheat and toggling the function doesn’t fix it/turn it off.

Solution: change fable 3 unlimited seals value to 2,000 (You only need 1,000 something seals to open all guild seal chests)

Please fix this, it’s annoying playing online with people and hearing this noise all the time during cutscenes etc.

4 Likes

The Unlimited Seals is bugged it keeps injecting after its been disabled. please fix.

I’m running into an issue. It states that the cheats are missing, please allow anti virus to allow wemod. I deleted my it is, I went as far as deleting my antivirus and manually allowing wemod through the firewall but the problem persists. Any advice?

Every time I turn on a cheat, it shuts off right away. Is it supposed to do this, or how do you actually make it work?

2 Likes

Hi there, cheats no longer work. They turn off as soon as you try to activate them. Could this please be updated? Thanks for all your great work.

2 Likes

Good day,

Cheats are working fine except for unlimited guild seals. This option does seem to break the UI and is just on an endless loop. Also can we have an instant kill option + max strength, max stature, and max magical aura options? :cowboy_hat_face: thank you very much for your time. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Having one of the common issues here, when toggling the cheats it immediately shuts them off making them ineffective. I’ve also tried to re-key the cheats in case it was something with the control binding itself but even when tabbed-out it wont activate. Can this be looked over at some point? I understand the annoyance with the guild seals but i’ll take working cheats over no cheats any day.

Azeroth

3 Likes