Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Action Taimanin
This is the official discussion topic of the Action Taimanin Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited SP
3. Super Damage

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/10/2021
    Started development

• 05/10/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/04/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/10/2021

• 08/04/2021

• 11/28/2021

• 12/21/2021

• 02/09/2022

• 03/08/2022

• 04/05/2022

• 05/05/2022

• 07/07/2022

• 09/09/2022

• 11/02/2022

• 12/11/2022

• 01/04/2023

• 09/05/2023

• 10/05/2023

• 02/06/2024

• 03/07/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

What you mean for sp?, and is it possible to have "added 100 gems?

1 Like

SP might be mana not skill points if thats what your thinking. Also gems might be server side so you cant just add ways to bypass the cash stuff if its done server side.

Edit: SP is the ball orbs that you build up while you fight. It lets you use skills like Q and your EX skill F key.

1 Like

Okay thanks

1 Like

According to my quick research on Google, Gems in this game can be purchased with real money. This makes them premium, server-sided currency which is impossible to mod. (If it was, the cheat creator would be sued by the game devs anyway, for loss of profits).

Anyone claiming to be able to give you “free” currency that you normally have to pay money for in games is either scamming you, trying to steal your account or trying to infect you with a virus.

1 Like

Is it possible to add cheat for unlimited/infinite AP (energy)?

5 Likes

nice, has anyone gotten ban for using any 3rd party apps for this game yet? besides the obvious. like, is arena tower recorded? running events, main quest. and seeing how this game updates everyone other week or so, will this still good to use?

1 Like

Super Damage doesn’t seem to work on Emily Simmons I wonder if it has to do with her being ranged or her drone being the one that does the damage.

8 Likes

Game recently got a big update needs an update.

3 Likes

The game has been updated, the original modification function has been unable to use, hope to update these functions as soon as possible. :sob:

4 Likes

i just "tested"the game and as far as i can say hp works both player and enemy,sp works just fine,unlimited shields seems pointless(since i have no idea what good it is it for the player and last but not least the super dmg doesnt want to activate anymore(it would make the activated sound but immediately switches off without the deactivating sound(is this what is meant by testing required?)

2 Likes

as far as i tested out, HP dosent work on player, SP works fine and super damage cant be used.

3 Likes

Only SP (Particle Energy) work, HP and Shield work for both characters and enemy, super damage can’t be activated. Hopefully this trainer will be updated. Thanks

2 Likes

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Super Damage still doesn’t seem to work on ranged characters, but everything else is working now.

3 Likes

only unlimited sp works atm

1 Like

I tried super damage for Emily Simmons but nothing changed. She’s the one with her drones. Please fix it. Thx

5 Likes

Can you guys make the super damage work with emily simmons too? it only works with her skill move axe impact for me, but not any other skill nor her regular or special attack :frowning:

3 Likes

unfortunately, i ran into an issue regarding “super damage” cheat. it does not work on all characters like Emily Simmons. it also does not work when using the ultimate ability. could you please fix it so that it works on all characters and ultimate ability ? I appreciate all your effort and work. much love <3

3 Likes

the game just got an update and the cheat stopped working

3 Likes