Pine Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Pine
This is the official discussion topic of the Pine Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Sprint
4. Unlimited Shield
5. Unlimited Items
6. Easy Craft

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/12/2021
    Started development

• 05/12/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Force closes the game when using “unlimited health” cheat if opening through WeMod. All cheats work when opening through pine.exe Just thought I would give a heads up.

3 Likes

Fist want thx for the Epic version trainer u guys are amazing, now want ask is there any guide how to open a game through Pine.exe cuz cant find anywhere on my files
i open the Epic game folder but is nothing there so can guys tell how to do it plz

1 Like

Turned cheats all on, only had 2 issues. Unlimited items gives you too much and fills pouch. Health crashed my game after i tried jumping down a hill. Insta killed me then crashed the game. I now have a corrupted game save and probably wont play this game anymore

2 Likes

OH wow what GMayo say is true the game file become corrupted and now game stuck on loading page waiting for a 1hr and still no load

1 Like

Started game through WeMod, played fine with cheats for an hour or 2 then saved and exited. Items cheat adds max stack(s) of items, and fills pouch. Exited game normally after saving, and now loading that save gets stuck at loading screen, and have to force close the exe.

2 Likes

Game crashes whether I launch it from the desktop or from wemod :frowning: It plays absolutely fine until I load any cheats, then it CTD.

I have the same problem save and reload but it freezing at loading screen.

I created a new profile and reload…the old profile…make sure you turn on all cheat before you loading…but you will lost all the items weapon and clothes…hope this help you out so you…not lose all the process

1 Like

unlimited items will make your game crash
i suggest for change the unlimited item to change item no. n
(n is the no. that player set)

3 Likes

My game didn’t crash but the save is broken now and I have to redo all again.

I think a item amount of 999 would be enougth xD

4 Likes

Yup. I have the same issue.
I’m sure 999 stacks of an item would be just fine.

1 Like

I try that but no work as soon i turn all cheat on loading screen stuck so i try without the cheat on and got inside of new game but when try to load the old save where is my progress no showoff i think cuz is already corrupted :frowning:

Game would load just once with trainers, now will no longer load a save at all.

1 Like

Here is the thing with this trainer, you need to have a backup save before using it. After that do this:

• Open unlimited items
  • Drop the item
  • Close unlimited items
  • Collect as much as you want & donate extras etc. (works most of the times)*
  • Don’t craft & trade when unlimited items on.
  • Easy craft works fine without resources.

*If this not works for an item, just save the game and load it again.

Thats the minor fix I could find it until it’s fixed.

Last Edit: Somehow my save still crushes at “Solid Measures” quest when I used raid flare in “Bog’s Haven”. Therefore returned old save… I guess best of all just use “Easy craft”, and don’t use others.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the broken saves after using the unlimited items option. What @namco772 suggested works, but since you end up with absolutely no items (including amphiscus orbs which do not respawn and there is a limited number of in the game), this isn’t really a solution.

The limit on the number of items in the stack should be set to the maximum that the game allows out of the box, which is 10 as far as I can tell. It should also not affect crafted items, because I crafted a piece of gear with the option on, and it spawned a ton of identical armor that I couldn’t even drop.

2 Likes

use the easy craft you required no material. actually you don’t need materials if you use option 6. Do not let your materials over load like 17989564656 throw it away before you save. Drop the material and pick up and disable cheat before you donate. tested already there are plenty’s of materials on the field can pick up anytime if needed. Otherwise you don’t want to carry all the junkies with you. “always disable option 5 active when needed” enjoy gaming guys and thanks for the trainer and all the hard work really appreciate.

Easy craft still requires you to have the recipes, but those get lost too.

maybe you activate option 5 with unlimited ore…it doesn’t count at merchant expand inventory slots . anything with 12345657989 massive numbers will lost all equipment.

The Pine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!