Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME2) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mass Effect Legendary Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Skill Cooldown
4. Unlimited Squad Points
5. Set Element Zero
6. Set Credit
7. Set Platinum
8. Set Palladium
9. Set Iridium
10. Set Medi-Gel
11. Unlimited Ammo
12. No Reload
13. No Recoil
14. Better Accuracy

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game from the launcher before pressing play on the trainer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2021
    Started development

• 05/17/2021
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 02/28/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The cheats will not stay on for me. I will use f1 and 10 seconds later it will go from on to off. Could be my fault but i thought i would let ya’ll know

3 Likes

none of the cheats are staying on at all for me or working

3 Likes

For some reason im having the same issue after i try to use the cheats via the app it auto turns it off 5 seconds later… same goes for resources i put in a digit and nothing happens… your doing great work keeping the game updated pretty quickly keep up with the great work you guys…

2 Likes

Hopefully a EA Origin version will come out as well

9 Likes

hope so

2 Likes

can we please get Max Paragon and Max Renegade cheats and thanks for al the hard work keep rocking on guys

10 Likes

can we get renegade / paragon points cheat with this please ?

for anyone needing to know this using cheat engine in mass effect 2 you start with 190 paragon and 190 renegade with a ported character and you get plus 2 for each if you follow the guide on wiki in your first interaction with jacob , therefore you can have max paragon and renegade before your first mission set it to whatever you like in cheat engine and there you go hope this helps also if that doesnt work when you first start out your game it should pop up on the right side of your screen telling you how much exactly you have

3 Likes

Unlimited ammo doesnt work. for ME2

6 Likes

just dont hold the trigger

2 Likes

I can’t turn on f1, f2 or f3

Hello everyone! Please! I need help! I can’t get the legendary mass effect trainer started, I even have a PRO account! He tells me that it’s hard to find my game so I tried to enter the game manually but nothing, I tried to download an updated version of WEMOD but nothing this too! I don’t know what to do anymore! Thank you in advance for who will help me!

Italian

Ciao a tutti! per favore! ho bisogno di aiuto! non riesco a fare partire il trainer di mass effect leggendary edition, ho persino un’account PRO! Mi dice che fa fatica a trovare il mio gioco perciò ho provato ad inserire il gioco manualmente ma niente, ho provato a scaricare una versione aggiornata di WEMOD ma niente anche questa! non so più cosa fare! Grazie in anticipo per chi mi aiuterà!

when you put it in manually do you drag the game file into the box or do you look for the folder?

I did both, don’t say and don’t think it’s the antivirus fault because I use WeMod for other games and it all works great! The only thing I have not found
it’s the EXE file, I’ve searched everywhere for it to no avail …

bruh infinite probes and ship fuel wtf

4 Likes

LOL the resources remove the need for that entirely what we really need is max para and renegade

2 Likes

Infinite ammo does not work for mass effect 2

3 Likes

[Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Mass Effect 2) only cheat that worked for me was the squad points

your logging in to ea when you launch the steam version it makes you login to origin upon game launch look in your origin account and you will see the game there the steam version is just a way to buy the game with a hyper link bedded in to the game for origin