NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

NBA 2K21
This is the official discussion topic of the NBA 2K21 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Freeze Timer
3. End Quarter
4. Set Shot Time 0
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Super Players Stats
7. Reset Players Stats
8. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/20/2021
    Started development

• 05/20/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The NBA 2K21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it worked for one game now it crashes anytime i try to load a game up please help

1 Like

The game was released as a weekly free game in the Epic Store and received a trainer about 2 hours later. That’s insane. Great job!

1 Like

Yo. I’m getting a problem when I use the cheats in the Neighborhood, it’s saying “A problem has occurred and the game can no longer continue. This game won’t be counted.” How do I fix this or get around it???

Isn’t the neighborhood an online social space? The cheats are only for single-player offline.

Sigh, it doesn’t even save and ends up deleting your hard earned myplayer slots data after using the trainer in mycareer.

2 Likes

Hey, since 2k21 is currently free in the epic games store, I was wondering if i used ONLY the infinite skill points cheat in MyCarreer to level up my player and then play in The Park without any cheats at all, would i have a chance of getting banned?

Oh ok, I had heard you can use them online. They actually worked for me in the Park, I was making every shot until I decided to try and set the other teams shot clock to zero. If anyone plans on using them online DONT reset the shot clock. I had heard from a bunch of people that you could use them online so I tried it for myself and it worked at first.

It will probably be like the gta mods, anything that effects your player will work, infinite health or whatever, But anything that changes the world around you wont work.

Dont worry 2k doesnt give a flying â– â– â– â–  about PC. People have been cheating like crazy since like 2k16 cuz they never ban people on here. Theres not even an option to report somebody. Heck if u go back to older 2ks right now there are more cheaters in the park than fair players.

same happens for me and a friend of mine. Any fix to this? There’s no way i ll grind a player on my own.

I lost my player after using this,
ANY FIX TO THIS??

2 Likes

Same

i always crash

Thanks for this great mod…

Where is the MyGym mode/option where the “Unlimited Skill Points” cheat works? Looked for it so much, couldn’t find it.

Someone please help, I am new to the game.

yo i lost my player how do i fix that?

My game says its updating and is stuck at 0%. I tried restarting my computer, verifying files, and reinstalling it. What do I do to fix this?

It might be something to do with getting detected or something, might happen if you take it online. I took it online even though I just loaded in and didn’t play, but was playin with a bud and realized i should just restart without the mod so i did and my save was gone. Will do more experimenting

I’m not sure if its going online that deletes your save, but something is. Maybe put an advisory note to not go online with this loaded or it will delete your save