Planet Explorers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Planet Explorers
This is the official discussion topic of the Planet Explorers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Unlimited JetPack
5. Unlimited Items
6. Super Defense
7. Super Attack
8. Unlimited Comfort
9. Unlimited Oxygen
10. No Hunger

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2021
    Started development

• 05/25/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Planet Explorers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for all your work! The Trainer works just fine, the only problem is: The Unlimited Item Cheat works far too well… it maxes out all stackable items at 9999 per stack, even though most are only stackable up to 100 per stack or 999 per stack, which results in it flooding your inventory (and even deleting other items due to lack of space!) if you: get an item as reward which is capped on 9999, it will split up in for example 1 99 and and 99 1000 stacks or in 1 12 and 9 999 stacks (not entirely sure but I think the items that stack up to 999 times defo use up less space) I am spending most of my time getting rid of item stacks due to this cheat and already lost items bc they were simply shoven “out of the inventory, into the trash can” by the overflooding stacks of other items… same happens if you use the “sort” button, it’s reverting the 9999 stacks into their normal max and floods ur inventory too… please help if you can… :frowning: thank you!

2 Likes

same like me. please fix it. thank you!

2 Likes

Everything except Unlimited JetPack & Unlimited Items work for me, as soon as I try enable the commands, they just get turned off with this sound that plays

This is still an issue and has not been updated. We all love the work you do, and would greatly appreciate it if you could see if there is a fix for this! As an alternative, could just use an add meat or add currency cheat if the item counts are an insurmountable obstacle.