World in Conflict: Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

World in Conflict: Complete Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the World in Conflict: Complete Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Aid Points
3. Unlimited Reinforcemnt Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2021
    Started development

• 05/25/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The World in Conflict: Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Just tried the cheats. Using unlimited Reinforcements points and selecting a bunch of units will crash the game when you try to reinforce again.

2 Likes

Game crashes on using unlimited reinforcement points and the tactical aid menu hangs when you use the unlimited tactical points.

2 Likes

im having the same issue

Turns out that the cheats might not work, because it is only added to the game that launches from Steam and GOG. It does not have from Ubisoft Connect, which I have. Unless you have the game there, in which case I dont know what might cause the issues.

1 Like

These cheats are not working both with GOG and Steam. Needs immediate update!

1 Like

Using points will cause the game to quit. Please fix it.

2 Likes

Unlimited resources appears to work at first glance, with it enabled you can fill your shopping cart endlessly. But I couldn’t actually deploy the troops, the button to deploy did nothing. Turned off the unlimited resource cheat to see if that would help, game hard crashed

edit: using Steam version, ‘World in Conflict Soviet Assault’

1 Like

hi world in conflict gamer here. just installed it and wanted to use we mod on it to notice that there is a massive bug on one of the cheats which is “unlimited reinforcements points” all other cheats work fine but that one doesnt. upon turning it off and on it crashes the game. was wondering if someone could look into it for me please.

1 Like

Hey mate same issue all cheats work fine except the unlimited reinforcement points crashes game and doesn’t turn on once turned off clicking it multiple times on/off crashes the game could you please look into a fix as I really enjoy playing the game

It would mean the world if you could (:

hey man could you please look into it when you get the chance I’ve wanted to play this game with we mod for ages got excited to try the mods out but realized the unlimited reinforcements bug is still around please fix it. will support you

1 Like

Both platforms do not work either

I know its been said a million times but using unlimited resource points crashes the game. Please fix! :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get a option to get rid of the cool downs it sucks and its making things really time consuming cause I have to wait for cool downs on everything not only that is there a way to have unlimited specials and no cool downs?