BIOMUTANT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BIOMUTANT
This is the official discussion topic of the BIOMUTANT Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Max Resistance
5. No Drowning
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Special Ammo
8. Unlimited Jumps
9. Set Player Speed
10. Always Critical Hit
11. Edit Leaf/Money
12. Unlimited Resources
13. Unlimited Exp
14. Exp Multiplier
15. Edit Level Up Points
16. Edit Upgrade Points
17. Edit Bio Points
18. Edit PSI Points
19. Edit Vitality
20. Edit Strength
21. Edit Intellect
22. Edit Agility
23. Edit Charisma
24. Edit Luck
25. Edit Light Aura
26. Edit Dark Aura
27. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
28. Damage Multiplier
29. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2021
    Started development

• 05/26/2021
    Released trainer with 29 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

There is only sound “ping” it’s mean the cheat is activated right?
But, there is no effect on that. i try using no Reload and unlimited resource

1 Like

infinite health and ki don’t work as a child.

1 Like

Hello @Thuatha & @AnubisEnsho.

Could you try the following and see if it makes any difference, please?

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play. Give the trainer a chance to inject (ie, the “Play” button will change to “Playing”).
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.
1 Like

Nope, still not giving anyting.
lets see if anyone have the same problem or just wait for the update

This information has been passed onto the WeMod Team’s testers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

none of the cheats work, i had antivirus off. game was working all good, cheat was turning on in the client… but no effect in game. my character was the guy with 2 blades and was ressistant to 4 of the elements. all of the other games were working for me (the ones i tested.) and yeah. so this is the only thing.

cheats not working for me

i can also confirm none of the cheats work. “no reload” “unlimited special ammo” and “unlimited recourses” don’t activate on wemod for me but the rest do, but they still don’t work.

go into binaries folder x64 and start game from there then they work starting from steam they dont

1 Like

that actually worked, thanks man!

Except it does not work when in a child form. Especially a flash back. Your pitted aganist a foe that one shots you in a unwinnable fight.

It works outside flash backs but the flash backs are unbeatable. You cannot block and perry the target all you can do is dodge and die.

could u make 1 for origin

7 Likes

^^This

So none of your cheats actually work or do anything in the game for me. They toggle on, sometimes, but nothing actually happens.

Launched using WeMod and had no issues, everything worked perfectly. I didn’t try a flashback sequence so I can’t comment on that, but everything else for the 2+ hours I played with cheats was perfect

have you tried doing what TwistedArtsGlass said and gone into the local files > binaries folder > win64 and then used the Biomutant-Win64-Shipping.exe?

that worked for me

the only thing is that the cheats don’t work in a flashback which is fine because you don’t need them in flashbacks

1 Like

will there be one for origin?

5 Likes

None of the cheats work.But i’m understand cuz this is a 2-days-old trainer.

I can Confirm that cheat is running for unlimited Recourses.
i’ll start the game from :
local files > binaries folder > win64 and then used the Biomutant-Win64-Shipping.exe

just like @jaysghost and @TwistedArtsGlass says.
thanks mate

2 Likes