ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13 / 三國志13 (Fame and Strategy) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13 / 三國志13
This is the official discussion topic of the ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS 13 / 三國志13 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Funds
2. Unlimited Units Health
3. Set Gold
4. Set Supplies
5. Set Population
6. Set Soldiers
7. Set Wounded
8. Set Returnee
9. Set Fealty
10. Set Spears Proficiency
11. Set Horses Proficiency
12. Set Bows Proficiency
13. Set DUR

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First select a city you want to edit then use the set cheats , The set cheats can effect enemy cities if you select them as well as friendly cities ,So make sure you select your own if you want to edit your own cities .

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/27/2021
    Started development

• 05/27/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi, thank you for this trainer!
Just a question: How am I supposed to use the unlimited funds cheat? When i activate it, it doesn’t do anything and then deactivates automatically. I’ve only managed to make the ‘set’ codes work.
Thanks

2 Likes

unli gold and unit’s hp doesnt work at all.
guess im back to fling’s

Is it possible to make another mod or change it so that it doesn’t require the Fame and Strategy DLC?

I can’t ise the mod. It says “The game cannot be activated/ opened” Can somebody help?

Welcome to the community @felixkuan. :slight_smile:

Where did you buy your copy of the game from, or is it pirated/cracked?

1 Like

i bought it from official steam platform.

After i pressed the “start game” button, it says “the mod can’t be loaded due to some reasons” and at the same time the game menu pop out. After I closed the mod cant be loaded window, and try to launch the game again on wemod (without closing the game menu), the mod goes perfectly fine and it shows the game is running. Sadly, after I started the game through pressing the game menu and enter into full screen, the wemod back to it original setting……please help….

can you give me any suggestions please? :smiling_face_with_tear:

have u solved the problem yet? I need support too ;(

Hello!

Based on your language used in the WeMod software, you appear to potentially be playing from China.

You will need to use a VPN to use WeMod if you are in China. The Chinese government has censored many western gaming services, which there is nothing we can do anything about.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply!

I’m located in Hong Kong. I got what you mean but there should have no restriction with that in HK. Is there any other potential possibility? Thank you!

This mod or trainer is not working at all will some one update this pleas

1 Like

thank you🙏🏻

可以增加一些修改
例如武將能力值修改 (統率武力智力忠誠)
還有娶妻 多妻 超過3位妻子
別的修改器已經做到了
期待您的更新