Shadow Warrior Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shadow Warrior
This is the official discussion topic of the Shadow Warrior Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Get Demon Heart
4. Get Demon Head
5. Add 5K Money
6. Add 10 Karma Points
7. Add 10 KI Crystals
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. No Reload
10. One-Hit Kills
11. Freeze Enemies
12. Save Location
13. Teleport
14. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 02/01/2018
    Save Location cheat added
    Undo Teleport cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

@STiNGERR,

Thank you so much for the trainer. It works perfectly fine on my game version. No issues, no crashes, as of now. I really appreciate your time and effort given to this trainer.

The one-HIT kills option works like a charm, but what about the GHOST MODE, and the Slowmotion-enemies options ? Can you implement these as well ?

Actually, the Freeze enemies option works, but when I kill the enemies, everything is just frozen as it is.

I mean the Animation is stuck when you kill the enemy, They will remain frozen in that state, unless I disable the option. This applies to all the blood, debris, gore of the enemies as well (the body parts are frozen).

I presume it is meant to be implemented this way only ? Or, can you modify this Freeze enemy option a little bit, so that when you kill them, the death animation doesn’t get frozen ?

But anyways, thanks for the help. What about the HARD RESET Game trainer ? Can you, STN, or some other trainer maker implement a trainer for this game as well ?

Hey, i tried making ghost mode but it was taking too long to find the functions for that mod, so i focused on other requested mods. About slowmotion you wrote it as slowmotion/freeze enemies so i presumed you need one of them whichever the game allows. I can look further into modifying freeze enemies mod and maybe work on a slowmotion mod if there still are other users interested in this trainer…

For hard reset redux i will look into it after i am done training a few newer titles, before that if @STN @REPPiN @unknown_v2 want to do it.

Regards

Alright, thanks for your reply. Yes, actually I wanted a SLOW-mo enemies option, which is different than the freeze value, so that the enemies can move in a very slow pace…

But never mind that, if you can modify the current freeze option a bit more, then it would also be nice. Try the GHOST mode as well. I would be highly thankful for your help.

Btw, for the game HARD RESET redux , if you or any other trainer maker can have a look, then it would be nice. Cheers.

EDIT: Any chance of making a HARD RESET redux trainer yet ?

Hello is there going to be an update for this game in reference to version 2.0? As of now it crashes. I have windows 10 64 bit.

2 Likes

Does not work with current version of 2.0…

Make a request under the official trainer thread, so that @STiNGERR, or any other DEV might look into this.

Thank you.

Seems to be an assembler issue, imo.

Thanks I love that game…

Same issue here as well. Sudden crash to desktop, with no error messages whatsoever.

Yep me too

Damn. The game is still crashing, with the latest version of Infinity. :frowning2: I want to badly play this first person shooter.

I want to ask the same thing again.

Edit:

Hello, is this forum dead or what ? Absolutely NO response form either the DEV, or someone else ! This is just unacceptable, to be very honest.

Few other trainers require update and fixing, let alone SW. Homefront: The Revolution also crashes when any cheat is activated.

Stingerr is away for a few days. I visit and read every thread here but its not my trainer so i can’t do anything.

1 Like

Hey,

Just a quick update. I’m NOT sure what made this happen, but the trainer is working perfectly FINE on my PC.

I haven’t made any changes on my OS, but now the Game does NOT crash anymore. :smile:

Maybe all the issues have been fixed by now, but give it a try. If it doesn’t work, then kindly let us know.

And btw STN, sorry if I sounded a bit harsh/insensitive on my previous reply, :neutral_face: I just wanted to play this game badly, and I’m near CHAPTER 12.

So, not much left for me to beat this game. Once it’s done, I can grab Shadow Warrior 2. But the New Infinity v.2.0 Trainer is working fine, as of now. :relaxed:

I will update this topic, if I experience any bugs/issues. Cheers.

Hmmm…

That’s a bummer. I don’t think Windows 8.1 OS would be an issue. The problem seems to lie elsewhere, not directly related to OS, imo.

I tested on Windows 10, as well as Win 7 SP1. The game isn’t crashing anymore on my system, but not sure what would be the exact reason behind this.

EDIT:

@Rengo99, I forgot to ask this before, but are you using the latest version of the INFINITY app, v2.0 ?

@STiNGERR, you got any clue or suggestion ?

I have deleted the game, i thought i will never need to update this game. What is the latest version? v1.5 right? i will download and see if it crashes for me too

Yeah, I think the version should be 1.5. Shadow Warrior: Special Edition v1.5.0. The latest patch installed, dx 11 version.