Might & Magic Heroes VII Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Might  Magic Heroes VII
This is the official discussion topic of the Might & Magic Heroes VII Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Movement
5. Unlimited Mana
6. Set Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/27/2021
    Started development

• 05/27/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Might & Magic Heroes VII cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Does this work for the complete version from Ubisoft? I gave myself 100 skill points, and activated all but inf movement, and I crash at the end of the first battle in the first campaign everytime.

1 Like

If I end the trainer it fixes it. It seems to be finishing a battle with the trainer loaded. It even did it w/o any cheats activated when I just had the trainer loaded.

I have the exact same problem. I wonder if they are currently working on fixing it?

I hope so

Same problem here ! Maybe one update soon, i hope so :man_shrugging:

The trainer is bugged.when i activate the trainer, it crashes the game at any increase xp shrines i go to/any battles won/lost, etc.anything that rewards xp crashes the game.

Can someone look into this please?

3 Likes

Same problem, the trainer is bugged

1 Like

January 2022, and this bug is still there. Any chance for a fix please?

1 Like

Causes crashing. Come on.

1 Like

Could someone please patch this trainer? It continues to crash after any battle while active. Thankfully you can spam yourself resources, save, and then play without the trainer, but if you want overpowered armies from the get go this currently can’t do that.

Please FIX THE PROBLEM. The trainer NOT WORKS…