Necropolis Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Necropolis
This is the official discussion topic of the Necropolis Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Easy Kills
3. Unlimited Diamonds
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Zero Exhaustion

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The cheats and mods for this trainer don’t work for me with the new 1.1 update! Suggestions?

Which cheats don’t work ? This game is unity based so make sure you get hit or do something related to the cheat you’re trying to activate first before it can work

1 Like

Unlimited diamonds still works; just had to toggle it a few times and got it.

Unlimited health, easy kills, unlimited stamina, unlimited armor, and exhaustion did not work for me. Even after toggling them and getting hit and using up stamina with the cheat activated.

Okay, i’ll check it out

Needs a patch so far nothing is working :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you read the this above?

Anyway @STN its been some patches of the games, maybe you need to update something

The only thing that works is diamonds~ Does it all work for you if so explain how you’re doing it?

I dont own this game so i havent tested it.

I’ll notify @STN, could be a patch broke the trainer.
Hopefully we got it up and running in no time :slight_smile:

Okay thank you ^^
Diamonds is the only thing I can get to work like I said sorry for saying that again.
I was just trying to save you guy’s the trouble of patching all the cheats hope it’ll be fixed soon
can you reply when it’s fixed please~

Did you ever get around to fixing it, as ShinoGH said only diamond’s work, I know you’re busy with creating and fixing lots of stuff. . . but if you could get around to it that’d be super helpful.

No i haven’t but i will. Busy with infinity v2 launch and bugs as you can see

im just wondering when will you be able to to update this trainer?

Well, i tried finding an update but couldn’t. I don’t have the game on steam so no idea, maybe until the update becomes publicly available or someone gifts me the game.

oh ok thank you

Any progress?

I’ll add it to my list (found an update now) - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

The Necropolis trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for Necropolis Brutal Edition 1.1

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The health and easy kills cheats do not work, no matter how many times I try them or how much time I wait for them to activate. The trainer needs another update.

1 Like

Nothing works.