FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Gil
4. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/30/2021
    Started development

• 05/30/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

freeze time chocobo please

5 Likes

Can you add 2 opc?

Unlimited items
Unlimited spheres

So thanx for ur job!

4 Likes

Unlimited Health and One Hit Kill doesn’t work with Dark Yojimbo.

2 Likes

everything working great, though if possible if you can maybe add XP cheat for levels for both blitzball as well, or 100% win rate on blitzball

5 Likes

Great job with these. Only one i could see needed would be unlimited items. Thanks for the hard work.

2 Likes

The save editor FFXED works on the Game Pass version and works well with Wemods trainer.

1 Like

I really appreciate what you’ve done for us FFX fans. Will anymore cheats be included soon? I’m looking forward to the infinite items cheat like the one for the steam version of the game. Thanks For everything.

1 Like

Thank you for the mods man! been smashing the game! at end game now with all the grinding. One thing thats confusing me is i have unlimited health on but i die a lot in the end game are. the HP numbers dont move but still die for some reason. But overall happy with what you done maybe like the chocobo timer and items would come in very handy not sure if anything can be done about the lightning one though XD keep up cracking job!

shove brother in MF and wedge up front, youll br scoring loads! not lost a game all night but the blitz lvl exp good idea as i love blitz but lots of grinding XD

Do you mind adding no random encounters on windows?

i would love to see for the windows store version.

blitzball stats, exp, 100% win, freeze timer

the same for the other mini games (only those that give mening to add of cuz)

some cheats for the sphere grid and exp.

that would make my day if you would add those :grin::grin:

1 Like

Does anyone know why with the gamepass version it won’t let me activate?

@STiNGERR can we add the above? Please???

IDK if this is just during dark yoji fight but the one hit kill doesnt work.

The only thing i care is speed boost just like how it is in steam version.

could you add cheats to added for 99 items, freeze time, game speed, exp boost after battles and something to help with blitz or something to boost the points for blitz for the windows please