Frostpunk Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Frostpunk
This is the official discussion topic of the Frostpunk Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Coal
2. Unlimited Wood
3. Unlimited Steel
4. Unlimited Raw Food
5. Unlimited Steam Cores
6. Unlimited Wooden Mater
7. Unlimited Steel Plates
8. Unlimited Steam Tools
9. No Generator Stress
10. Fast Research
11. Fast Construction
12. Instant Book of Laws Cooldown
13. Set Coal
14. Set Wood
15. Set Steel
16. Set Raw Food
17. Set Steam Cores
18. Wooden Mater
19. Steel Plates
20. Steam Tools

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/03/2021
    Started development

• 06/03/2021
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Frostpunk cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 20 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

none of the cheats work on epic it just spams an obnoxious sound and doesn’t actually take effect

1 Like

Yep, same here.

The sound is caused by the instant law book cooldown, you should only enable it when it is needed. The rest of the cheats have been tested and are working correctly. If you are enabling them before your save has loaded you should wait.

1 Like

The Fast Research can not be disabled one actived.

2 Likes

yeah no they seem to be labled wrong F1 is supposed to be coal, instead its that god awful sound theyre all…just off honestly.

They are not labeled wrong. F1 is coal, CTRL+F1 is the lawbook cooldown.

Something “funny” happens whenever i start a new game through the trainer: all storages are full with everything (like 99999/900) so that i can’t finish the first quest to gather some coal and fire up the generator (i can start the generator, but they won’t gather coal).

and yet when i hit F1 its the lawbook which is supposed to be CTRL F1 the epic version is a bit broken

why did wemod lie you have to pay to actually use it

you pay for the overlay not to use the cheats

Just like Ostroch said, the fast research cheat bugs the game so that even with cheats completely off it still instantly researches.

1 Like

here is a solution…turn of the unlimted coal then do Ctrl+F2 to increase coal amount or Ctrl+shift+F2 to decrese. That will fix your problem

Please change the default hotkeys. I just tried to turn off generator stress and it overlaps with Quickload and rewound me WAY back the last time I used Quick save. It was quite frustrating.

You can rebind the hot keys if needed.

oh i did, now, but that’s after it made me lose a bunch of work. Just my 2 cents, the default trainer keys should avoid the games default keys. just a little bit of an oversight.

Now I have another issue to look into. I turned off Fast Research, and even restarted the game without wemod loaded, but its still effecting the game.

Did you ever find a solution?

8 months later (2.5 years after @Yuummie mentioned it)… anyone have a way of disabling Fast Research even after turning the cheat off, closing wemod, and restarting the game? It still instant researches.