Ghostbusters Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ghostbusters
This is the official discussion topic of the Ghostbusters Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. No Weapon Overheat
4. Unlimited Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

I have the steam version which plays fine without the trainer. Infinity doesn’t automatically recognize the game folder and when I select the folder it ignores it. Should be latest version as steam updates automatically. Just can’t get it to recognize the game folder.

Strange. where is the game executable located? can you confirm if its in

steamapps\common\Game directory\Ghostbusters\Binaries\Win64\Ghostbusters.exe

No, it is on steamapps\common\ghostbusters and it’s executable is ghost_w32…that’s the version steam downloaded when I bought the game.

o_0 do you have ghostbusters the video game or the latest 2016 ghostbusters?

I had the exact same doubt, and I asked him this same question before as well:

“I presume your have the latest 2016 version of this game, fully patched as well, or the Video game version ?”

1 Like

Its Ghostbusters the video game…I presume that the trainer is for the other version based on your question. I didn’t even know that there was a 2016 game. That would explain why it didn’t recognize the folder. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Yep, this trainer is for the 2016 game…