Final Fantasy VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Final Fantasy VI
This is the official discussion topic of the Final Fantasy VI Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Instant Recharge
4. No Random Battles
5. Save Everywhere
6. Unlimited Gil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/23/2019
    Unlimited Health cheat added
    Unlimited Gil cheat added

• 11/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Im using the trainer for FInal Fantasy 6 on steam. When I activate the Infinite HP mod, some of my characters health jump down to double digits instead of filling up completely. Kind of confused on whats going on.

could you please send me you savegame? @jdory18
ps: does the rest work properly?

I will. It seems like if my character health is over 255 and I get hit, it wont fill my health back up. For example: Cyan had 286 health, got hit and his health went to 215. Instead of it returning to 286 during his next round, it dropped to 33.

Im also new to this website and have no clue how to send you my game file.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\YourSteamID\382900\local
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\YourSteamID\382900\remote

There should be a data file in them, that’s what I need, just upload it and share the link @jdory18

I see the file but its saying that it isnt authorized to upload.

upload it here: http://www.tinyupload.com/ @jdory18

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00108382662789181602

@jdory18, 1 question: did you ever die when Unlimited HP was enabled?

unfortunately, (game’s fault) it may happen that it won’t heal you straight away, but you still shouldn’t die

i think so

That is what my characters health is doing every time it tries to refill my health.

1 Like

it wont refill it but will knock it down to those numbers. It looks like if the character health is over 256 health, their health wont refill.

basically, the option heal you up first, and then you get the enemy’s hit, that’s why sometimes it won’t refill your health, but you shouldn’t die! @jdory18

ok. its weird. sometimes it works great then it goes back to how it was doing. my characters are dying though.

unlimited HPs and MPs dont work for me, i have seen my characters die several times with themactivated.

I’ll look into it asap

EDIT: Guys, make sure to read important notes

i did and all the unlimited HPs says is it may not be effective against enemies that inflict more damage than the characters maximum HP. i havent run into too many enemies that have been able to kill my characters at full hit points in one blow.

@truechaos I’ll look into it asap, stay tuned

ok