Bloons Adventure Time TD Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bloons Adventure Time TD
This is the official discussion topic of the Bloons Adventure Time TD Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Easy Cash
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/07/2021
    Started development

• 06/07/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Bloons Adventure Time TD cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

can you please add infinite hp to cheat?

if can could you add inf coins and gems please

1 Like

Hey @lokilok1126!
Unfortunately no, because they can be bought, so we try to avoid hacking
such stuff. We might get sued in real live, for hacking the fake currency in-game.
But I can probably add unlimited health. That would be cool, right.
Stay tuned for it!
Cheers

1 Like

maybe high attack rate or something if can’t that’s alright

1 Like

Hi @lokilok1126!

Sadly the game is encrypted, so it’s not really easy to cheat anything, but when I clear my work for the moment, I can go give it another try.
Until then, I can add a speed cheat, so you can play through battles faster.

sure that would be nice

1 Like

So, I do like the speed cheat that you might come up with, but, If possible, try adding an instant win perhaps? It is possible but it might be too hard to do it on steam, if you can, many thanks, but I understand if you cant, and if you cant try adding infinite Health? Either or would be nice.
Thanks in advance if you read this.
(also sorry if I replied to the wrong message)

1 Like

I like the speed cheat feature, but it tends to be lag when reaching further rounds (in Martian Games) or maybe it’s just my unit that’s crappy. Anyways, it’s a great update.

I also have a question. Can you modify damage output though? Is it possible? Because that would be sick.

Love these helps a lot but could you make it easier to get shards/gems if possible if you can’t i totally understand

Any new and possible cheats would be nice. Like the person above me said, a cheat or trainer for gems and or shards would be nice, or maybe some trainers like what BTD6 has would be nice too. Anything helps!

if the cheats update like btd6 it will be good ^^

Can you add inf of the supermonkey so if I place one super monkey I can place another so and so

i was wondering if you can add insta win or something like that because there is always someone with 1 mil or more rounds on martins games

Adding health cheats would be enough :100:

multiplier’s. exp and rewards.

Any updates on the inf health cheats?