Zompiercer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Zompiercer
This is the official discussion topic of the Zompiercer Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. Max Sleep
6. Add 500 XP
7. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/07/2021
    Started development

• 06/07/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 02/09/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

thank you
but, it is possible to add more
example: Full Fuel, Free Crafting, Unlimited Inventory, Unlimited Durability

7 Likes

Indeed a Big Thank You!
Unlimited Ammo would be nice as well if its possible <3

1 Like

free crafting is needed

1 Like

There have an update and only level up still working :slight_smile:
The others cheats put all the stats to 0 and the game need to be reloaded

have a great day everyone :wink:

The Zompiercer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Zompiercer crash every time I start the game what can I do to get to work ?

hello
would it be possible to add infinite durability on objects
thank you

1 Like

I would also ask for infinite durability on objects. Especially since weapons can’t be replaced easily.

New version of the game (12.5) crashes when lodaded through WeMod. Whey I try to load the save it goes to 90% then breaks a little, and when 100% appears it instantly crashes. Are there any plans for update of wemod?

Just updated WeMod, and now the game works perfectly again! Thanks!

Unfortunatelly I again does not work… It works if I load the game without WeMod. With WeMod I get this errors in Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Zompiercer.exe, version: 2020.1.17.22446, time stamp: 0x5fc6a94f
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc000001d
Fault offset: 0x0000025e5c9aa120
Faulting process ID: 0x2744
Faulting application start time: 0x01d89dabdaec0b5e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zompiercer\Zompiercer.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report ID: d5b412a1-0064-4efd-82e9-842679296da5
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

AND

Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program Zompiercer.exe because of this error.

Program: Zompiercer.exe
File:

The error value is listed in the Additional Data section.
User Action

1. Open the file again. This situation might be a temporary problem that corrects itself when the program runs again.
  2. If the file still cannot be accessed and
  • It is on the network, your network administrator should verify that there is not a problem with the network and that the server can be contacted.
  • It is on a removable disk, for example, a floppy disk or CD-ROM, verify that the disk is fully inserted into the computer.
  1. Check and repair the file system by running CHKDSK. To run CHKDSK, click Start, click Run, type CMD, and then click OK. At the command prompt, type CHKDSK /F, and then press ENTER.
  2. If the problem persists, restore the file from a backup copy.
  3. Determine whether other files on the same disk can be opened. If not, the disk might be damaged. If it is a hard disk, contact your administrator or computer hardware vendor for further assistance.

Additional Data
Error value: 00000000
Disk type: 0

Can anyone help me?

the game always crashes when activating cheat. it is the latest game version from steam.
Wemod is up to date

bonjour,
pouvez-vous ajouter des options comme munitions infinies, carburant illimite, l’xp x 50000

Il est possible d’ajouter plus
d’exemple: Plein carburant, Artisanat gratuit, Inventaire illimité, Durabilité illimitée, Munitions illimité ? S’il vous plaît !
Bonne Soirée a vous !

Hiya, this needs updating please. Game crashes when you start with WeMod. Thanks

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. A little pop-up shows but disappears so fast that all I can see is the Unity name.

3 Likes

Hi. We need update! Thanks

3 Likes

Was working fine yesterday even though it said they may not work with my version but today it just crashes. So please a quick update would be welcome.

1 Like

It is possible to update and add commands/cheats
Unlimited Fuel
Free Crafting
no weight
Unlimited Durability
Unlimited Ammo
Day/Night time Changes