NINJA GAIDEN Σ - Master Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NINJA GAIDEN Σ - Master Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the NINJA GAIDEN Σ - Master Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Ki
4. Unlimited Oxygen
5. Unlimited Revives
6. Unlimited Item Usage
7. Unlimited Projectiles
8. Edit Golden Scarabs
9. Edit Essence
10. Essence Multiplier
11. Max Karma
12. Karma Multiplier
13. One-Hit Kills
14. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2021
    Started development

• 06/11/2021
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

awesome thanks you guys rock

2 Likes

Thanks guys

1 Like

Oh man, can’t wait! Keep up the amazing work guys! This game was so hard for me as a kid so reliving the experience with WeMod is gonna be something else!

(Edit: Having, “God Mode” for the three games would be pretty nice just so you don’t get interrupted by 30 enemies gangbanging you.)

The [NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

For some reason, the health cheats aren’t working anymore. Last night, I finished the first six levels and saved at the start of the 7th. When I got home tonight and went to play again, I noticed that I was taking damage even though I had both health cheats enabled. Any fix for this?

Nevermind, I figured out what was wrong.

I tried to download but every time a message says couldn’t download Virus Detected. Does anybody know what I can do?

Welcome to the community @LALMCGatorsfan. :slight_smile:

This is known as a false positive.

Here’s the fix: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

And here’s an explanation of why it happens: My antivirus marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Now I downloaded the file. the cheat window came up but than it says I had to be a Pro member so I upgraded now I can’t get back to the cheat window

Keep getting Error message instead of cheat window after download.

You do not need a Pro subscription to use trainers. If you are not supporting WeMod by going Pro then you need to activate cheats using the keyboard hotkeys on the right of each cheat. Additional methods of activation, such as clicking the cheats, remote mobile app and game overlay, are Pro features.

Could you be more specific and tell us exactly what the error message says, please?

I’m having trouble with the game speed option. Game seems to be running slower than usual and setting the game speed higher actually doesn’t do anything.

not sure if its just me but the trainer doesn’t work I’ve tried using ignore hit unlimited health or one kit ko and none of them work I think this needs to be updated since they’ve patched the game

2 Likes

Gamepass PLZ, thx!

3 Likes

does anyone know of one that accepted in the gamepass version