Maneater Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Maneater
This is the official discussion topic of the Maneater Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. Add 500 Proteins
4. Add 500 Fats
5. Add 500 Crystals
6. Add 500 Mutagen
7. Add 500 XP
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/13/2021
    Started development

• 06/13/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/14/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Maneater cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

How do i get the xp cheat to work I know it says open evolution window then close ive done that nothing happens

3 Likes

oxygen did not work for me! but health did so it didnt mess me up or anything

2 Likes

Thanks for your work!

Using windows store / gamepass version and the health / oxygen / one hit does not work. Also the oxygen seems to randomly deactivate it self.

5 Likes

It doesn´t work for me im using gamepass version

5 Likes

Thanks for your work!

Using windows store / gamepass version and the health / oxygen / one hit does not work. Also the oxygen seems to randomly deactivate it self.

4 Likes

don’t work nothing! i try several times, return for menu or restart the game and don’t work!

4 Likes

oxygen, one hit kill, the adding ones, and the one hit kill all dont work

3 Likes

using windows gamepass pc, tried them all and none of them seem to be working at all for me… i also noticed the oxygen kept toggling itself off by itself

4 Likes

None of the cheats seem to work, using the gamepass version

3 Likes

cheats don’t work

3 Likes

Please get a fix on the cheats because, they arent working at all, the only one that actually works is Unlimited Health and that’s it, Plus alot of people were waiting for it to come to wemod, So Pls Fix when u have time.

2 Likes

Nothing works for me (Bought it over Xbox on PC)

1 Like

Unfortunately same goes for me, cant get anything to work except unlimited health. Thank you for all your hard work!

1 Like

We are currently looking into this and will update the trainer as soon as possible.

9 Likes

Gamepass only has one that works and thats health!!!

2 Likes

i know i wish they all worked to be honest the game is so good i hope they fix them soon as they can :frowning:

3 Likes

The Maneater cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Just tried, oxygen level resets when going underwater. The add stats cheats do not work either and stay greyed out no matter if I am in the evolution screen or not. Unlimited health seems to be working however.

1 Like