Metro 2033 Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Metro 2033 Redux
This is the official discussion topic of the Metro 2033 Redux Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Rapid Fire
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Gasmask
7. Unlimited Filter time
8. Unlimited Flashlight

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Awesome trainer ! Thanks for posting this. I love playing this FPS…

Really? The controls are so awkward and game bugs out pretty quickly not to mention the hallucinations things. I hated those

@STN You forgot unbreakable gasmask. That is a pretty important one xD

Yeah, I agree the game’s a bit buggy at times, but despite that, I like this shooter, and the overall atmosphere, the visuals that is. But never faced any serious game breaking bugs yet, as of now…

Personal taste, imo…The game engine can be demanding on the Hardware at times though. I’m playing it on my AMD R9 390X GPU, paired with an Intel i7 4790 CPU, without any overclocks…

I wonder, if the game’s buggy nature might also be related to some specific set of hardware combination !?

That’s what Unlimited gasmask does.

@pdhar Eh i think its just how the game is.

[quote=“STN, post:6, topic:17339”]@pdhar Eh i think its just how the game is.
[/quote]

yeah, Could be…

Umm not sure if it is because of how explosions work in the game but, my game crashes if im in the radius of a blast

1 Like

Which cheats have you activated? I don’t think the trainer will cause this.

everything but rapid fire and unlimited money, I think explosions are set to just strait up kill you and unlimited health is trying to prevent it I first noticed it when i hit a wall with a pipe bomb and it blew up in my face

Can anyone offer me some advice please. Everything works except Unlimited gasmask. Thank you.

What advice would that be? :slight_smile:

@STN, you may check out that Unlimited Gasmask ^

Hello there, am I doing something wrong. All the mods work apart from Unlimited Gasmask (for me anyway). Thanks.

Could be developers should look on it, i asked @STN to do it.

Thanks ever so much. I was wondering if perhaps I had to activate the mods in a particular order or something. I appreciate your help :grinning:

I’m an idiot, sorry to waste your time. Unlimited Filtertime ! I hadn’t activated it. I’m red in the face. It all works perfectly ! Sorry :blush:

No problem :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy Infinity

I most certainly do. Some games I can play on the hardest settings with no problem, like the Far Cry Games and Deus Ex, or Dishonoured oh and all the Half Life. Metro 2033, was giving me trouble with the Gas Mask. I got to a point where I just could not continue because I couldn’t find a filter anywhere. I would have to go back hours in order to replay the same levels just to continue. I ended up giving up. A little cheat (naughty) meant I could progress a really hard level, then turn the mods off and continue under my own steam. I appreciate all the work you do, I hate not being able to finish a game and seeing the stories that unfold. Well done all of you for your efforts !!! x x x x

1 Like

Might just be me but currently I have all cheats on, I shoot the shotgun and my weapons and knife just stop working. Going to check and play with cheats for a bit and will post an update.

Update

The cheat No Reload creates a bug when paired with the shotgun. Could just be me. Can someone check to see if I’m insane?

1 Like