I am Setsuna Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am Setsuna
This is the official discussion topic of the I am Setsuna Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited ATB
4. Unlimited Momentum
5. Unlimited Items
6. Super Damage
7. Max Critical Rate
8. Max Dodge
9. Max Hit Rate
10. Max Drop Rate
11. Drain Enemy Mana
12. Disable Enemy Attacks
13. Unlimited Gold
14. Unlimited XP
15. Always Drop Rare Items
16. Save Anywhere

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Unlimited gold doesn’t work on latest Steam version.

I’m sorry to bother you, I don’t know why, but It says i have an old version of I am setsuna? I have the most up to date steam version, and i’ve deleted and reinstalled the game many times (and deleted the rest of the files), I’m not sure what to do?

Did you try using the trainer from Mar 17? If that doesn’t work, then an updated trainer needs to be released.

I’m not sure why it’s showing Nov 3 2015 for the latest steam version though. @frank any ideas?

Yes I tried using the march one, but it just says it won’t support my version of the game

No information yet? :c

We’re still looking into this. @frank will update you when it’s fixed!

Thanks for being patient.

Not at all, thanks for your help! (I know it’s not a high priority game, I was just wondering)

This will be fixed in tonight’s update! Thank you for being patient.

Can’t wait! thanks!!

Has the update already gone out? it updated a few times today for me but nothing changed as far as the game went.

This seems to be out of date again. Any way to get an update?