Football Manager 2020 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Football Manager 2020
This is the official discussion topic of the Football Manager 2020 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Payroll Budget
2. Season Budget
3. Transfer Budget
4. Balance
5. Scouting Budget
6. Set Home Team Score
7. Set Away Team Score

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Go to Finances tab before using the budget related cheats, Currency for cheats is Pound sterling.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/15/2021
    Started development

• 06/15/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

meh setting scores not working here either

Please make sure you are following the instructions and setting the game to the correct currency for financial cheats. As for the score cheats they worked perfectly for me. As the game was playing I changed the scores and it changed it while they players were playing.

score changes but it doesnt give you points at the end

I mean yea it works for me but like i set the score 10 - 0 For me
And then the Match ends Let’s say 10 - 1 And the game checkst it like Loss for me even tho The result is 10 - 1 for me…

Did you score at all during that match or did you just leave it at 10 and do nothing else. Trying to figure out if the trainer is just changing the text on the screen or the actual score haha.

It’s 2021 and the problem with the score cheat still has not been corrected? The other financial cheats work well, why can’t you improve the score cheat?