Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront
This is the official discussion topic of the Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited MP
4. Unlimited Conquest Research Points
5. Unlimited Conquest Resources
6. Unlimited AP
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Unlimited Fuel
9. Unlimited Tanks Health

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is discontinued and will not receive any further updates.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/16/2021
    Started development

• 06/16/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 08/27/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/20/2021

• 09/20/2021

• 12/29/2021

• 03/30/2022

• 09/02/2022

• 11/20/2022

• 07/14/2023

• 11/21/2023
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Can cheats with an unlimited population be added?

2 Likes

mod is not working the unlimited research points

5 Likes

Everything works except the research cheat, and the cheat that lets you put more units per Call In Stage. I managed to get them to work by some fluke after screwing around in the in-game menus I think, but I can’t remember what I did and I can’t replicate it.

1 Like

hello the unlimited tank health and unlimited ammo doesn’t work

1 Like

will these be updated? since the unli ap and unli research points is not working

1 Like

I think they working on it so just wait

When toggling Unlimited Health off, the infantry HP pool doesn’t go back to normal.
It caused some issue during campaign where some should be killed but unable to, which leading not be able to trigger script.

Would be nice if unlimited HP is toggled off, then HP pool become normal.

Please do not forget this trainer needs an update. :grinning:

1 Like

Infinite health cheat breaks squads when they are hit by flamethrower, causing all hit to become unselectable AI units

1 Like

I think Tank health is working, but the problem is, Tank defense mechanic are quite complicated.

• First, tank have body parts, cheat might work only for the hull, not for the other. Also angle of shoot might be into consideration.
  • Second, there’s penetration mechanic that can kill all the crew in one hit or the tank itself on one hit. I’ve experience so many times my tank okay but the crew gone/died. The cheat didn’t cover those 1 hit kill mechanic.
  • Third, additionally to penetration, there’s different kind of element to destroy a tank, like AT grenade and fire damage, which not covered by the cheat.
  • Human HP are simple, just the main body, so they might okay getting hit. But it seem when it hit with fire damage, the game script force them to die. But because the cheat still effect, unintentional bug forcing them to live but out from player control.
  • Another case, human can die instantly by mortar attack if they hit on the critical hit, aka direct hit. If it’s explode like +5 meter away from human soldier, they will be fine.
  • I can safely say Artillery & AT Cannon are quite sturdy, because their mechanic close to human mechanic, that’s why I prefer put them on the front line and tank on the rear. As long as they’re not getting burned by fire attack, they never failed when holding the line.
  • Unless Mr.Antifun understand the whole mechanic and make adjusment, don’t count too much on Tank HP cheat.

Until the cheat getting update, you can cheat research point on Conquest Mode with cheat engine and use ‘float’ value on search.

4 Likes

After the previous game update, the flame is no longer a problem for me now(Played Germany in conqueset the whole day, not sure about the Soviet troops). Will have control of the troop back as soons as the fire is gone.

Hope there will be options to make the viechle parts and viechle crew invulnerable to deal with the problem Mass92 mentions above :smiley:

Verhicle crews do not seem to count as indepent soldiers since they can just die when the enemy hits the verhicle in a certain way.

Unlimited research points does not work.
Sometimes, unlimited ammo does not work with artillery guns. Unlimited ammo does not work with tanks and other vehicles.
Also, tanks crew dies in battle, tank’s parts also can be destroyed.
Needs an update, please!

please update

1 Like

Unlimited ammo work only with weapon have rounds in clip. Like SMG, MG, small or middle caliber AA guns or 20MM tank gun, also the Rocket Artillery(very powerful)

2 Likes

Try Cheatmod from steam workshop for unlimited deployment and research , lets hope they update this

Try Cheatmod from the Steam Workshop for unlimited deployment and research points , lets hope they update this

There are mods for 1944+ units too :smiley:

Will this mod be updated?

Unlimited research points is no longer working.