King of Seas Cheats and Trainer for Steam

King of Seas
This is the official discussion topic of the King of Seas Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Crew Health
2. Unlimited Sails Health
3. Unlimited Ship Health
4. Unlimited Talent Points
5. Unlimited Gold
6. Unlimited Bounty Level
7. Unlimited XP
8. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/16/2021
    Started development

• 06/17/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/28/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/03/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Doesn’t seem to work with the version of the game i have.

4 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:

What version would that be and which store did you buy it from (or is it cracked)?

Pirated of course, since i have been cheated too many times by game companys. But to answer the rest, it’s this release: King of Seas - codex.

The trainer is made specifically for the Steam store version of the game. There’s no guarantee it’ll work for other versions. Since it’s cracked it’s not a Steam game, the trainer is not likely to work nor will it be updated to do so (your copy may have a cracked Steam.api in the game folder, but that still doesn’t make it a Steam game). :slight_smile:

More information: No support for cracked games? - #3 by Instinct.

Sadly your theory isn’t holding water, since almost all other cracked steam games works fine, but I’ll find an other trainer, no worries.

Hello. :slight_smile:
This is not a theory, it’s a fact. Please re-read this part:

And this part:

In other words, it may work or it may not. But more likely probably won’t, since it’s not from Steam.

Click the link given which explains why.

I have a purchased version from Steam, and this trainer does not seem to work for me at all…should I star the trainer before entering the game or after your game has been loaded?

Welcome to the community @Badplasma. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about that.
Please try both methods and see if there is any difference. Start by launching the game via the Play button in the trainer.

If that does not change anything, see if this does:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes (ie, to give the game enough time to fully launch).
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod to press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

playing on steam. the trainer works for me, but the game will crash when I enter a battle and contact is made or mostly when the tentacle comes out of the water to hit the ship. just notice the update on June 16th. was this an issue that was fixed?

1 Like

yes, per the devs of the game, the tentacle crashing the game due to “reflective damage” was fixed. not sure if the trainer needs an update due to it. have not tried it yet.

1 Like

Tentacle,Game crash

so do these cheats just not work with the game anymore iv been trying to use them for hours now still nothing works :frowning:

Just as a note, after the major update to the game on July 29th basically none of the cheats except the gold one work anymore.

Gold does not work now either. :slight_smile:

Only gold, bounty and game speed works. Nothing else is working.

yea none of the health things work

The King of Seas cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

The King of Seas cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Greetings. I just got the title over on GoG thanks to their holiday giveaway the other day. Any potential to get an update to work with that particular version in the near future?

Thanks.