Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dungeons  Dragons: Dark Alliance
This is the official discussion topic of the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ultimate Skill
4. Max Combo
5. Set Move Speed
6. Set Jump Height
7. Unlimited Gold & Crystals
8. Unlimited Exp
9. Edit Attribute Points
10. Edit Feat Points
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/23/2021
    Started development

• 06/24/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 07/19/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/23/2021

• 11/21/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

8 Likes

Will this trainer also be working for the Windows version of the game?? I ask because many of us have the Game Pass by Microsoft which makes this game completely free. Thanks for all your work.

2 Likes

When are you going to add a trainer to this game?

Waiting very much for some info.

Doesn’t work

Please release a Windows store version as well, the game is free on Game Pass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Works just fine for me…

Did anyone get banned when using offline, getting online got off to come back banned? just asking didn’t happen to me.

UNL gold dosnt work

no one is working,i mean, the trainer says it is activaded but nothing happens ingame

Hi!

Thanks for the trainer! Could we have a MegaExp option?

Come on guys, ya’ll need to start supporting gamepass games on launch. if CH can do it, so can you.

1 Like

Steam version is working fine for me.

Any plans for adding a loot rarity option to only drop legendary level 5 loot?

I’m upset why you didn’t put a single shot to kill for Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance

While I cannot speak on behalf of @FLiNG - I can say that trainer developers are limited by what the game allows them to create cheats for.

Sometimes certain cheats are too time-consuming, too difficult or even impossible to make - it depends on the way the game was coded by its developers. You’re welcome to make suggestions to trainer developers.

1 Like

Quick question: can i use these cheats when the lobby mode says offline and then later join my friend without the risk of getting banned?

hi would that be possible to add more legendary and 1 hit 1 kill ?

the trainer works great at home thank you again

1 Like

@FLiNG Is there any plan on a loot drop option (legendaries only) as well as a 1 hit kill option?

3 Likes

Yeah we definitely need a windows version

There already is a Windows version.
The WeMod desktop app should automatically detect the game on your PC, as long as it is legitimately purchased.