Dark Alliance Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Dark Alliance
This is the official discussion topic of the Dark Alliance Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ultimate Skill
4. Max Combo
5. Set Move Speed
6. Set Jump Height
7. Unlimited Gold & Crystals
8. Unlimited Exp
9. Edit Attribute Points
10. Edit Feat Points
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/24/2021
    Started development

• 06/24/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 07/19/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/23/2021

• 11/21/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Online features are buggy, they either work barely or not at all

That’s because trainers are not designed for online use. This is for technical, moral and legal reasons. Also you’ll likely be banned for attempting to cheat online.

2 Likes

got a trouble finding or opening game, but in dont see any .exe to drag, any tips to fix this ?

Unlimited XP glitches and wont go past level 20

ofc, its the max lvl of the game ^^"

Can you try and edit the loot modifier? :smiley:

1 Like

Any chance of an instant ability cooldown? similar to the Ult?

And unlimited use of consumables would be interesting.

Thanks.

1 Like

any way to cancel out the exp cause its showing 9999999 and also how to you lower stat attributes, because it seems to not be working

Thank you for making a windows version so quickly

1 Like

is there any chance we can get edit attribute points please and thanks ?

Thanks for the amazing cheats! :slight_smile:

Any chance we can get a damage modifier or a one-hit kill option?

Or perhaps a drop rarity / legendary drop modifier option for equipment?

5 Likes

Needs update

1 Like

needs an update

1 Like

We do not take update requests in the forum. :slight_smile:
See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Then how do I request an update then it says nothing about it on the faq page and also on the game mod page it said I can request a update if it needed one so how do I do it then

You don’t. Updates to games are detected automatically be the WeMod software.

The game is then automatically added to a testing queue. You can see this information in the I fo tab of the trainer.

When confirmed by a WeMod tester exactly what is broken and how, it’ll appear in the queue, which you can see in the WeMod desktop app.

Pro users can spend boosts bumping their favourite games further up the development queue via the desktop app.

Click the Notify Me button on the trainer’s page to be automatically notified of its progress.

I can’t find where to request an update to this game. Can we get an estimate of the update?

Yeah. I wish that the update request process would be more seamless. It would be nice to just request an update from the game cheat menu.

Please read the post that is directly above yours. It already addresses this.
Forums are for reading, not just for posting.

No. We do not give ETAs. Click the queue tab in the WeMod desktop app to see the development queue and spend boosts on trainers you’d like prioritised first.

Hi unlimited gold and crystals don’t work, I followed the path for doing it but don’t work