ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
This is the official discussion topic of the ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Skills
3. Unlimited Special Moves
4. Unlimited Healing Wishes
5. Unlimited Jumps
6. Unlimited Souls
7. Mega Exp
8. Unlimited Relic
9. No Cooldown

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/30/2021
    Started development

• 07/01/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/21/2021
    Unlimited Skills cheat added
    Unlimited Jumps cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Unlimited Relic cheat added
    No Cooldown cheat added

• 10/21/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/06/2022

• 01/03/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Whenever I turn something on in WeMod for this it just immediately turns back off. I’ve tested in other games and it works fine but for this game the cheats just won’t turn on.

2 Likes

Thanks for the trainer, it’s a decent game. Was wondering, Any chance at an infinite Double Jump? or a Float Jump mod?
Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Game archive damaged because of unlimited soul or Slots,At the last game level Collect slate?After using this modification, it seems that the archive is directly damaged after the automatic saving of Qiqi slate. I don’t know whether it is the problem of the game or the problem of the modifier?I didn’t have such a problem yesterday, but I found it in steam cloud archive. I’m experimenting with whether it’s a modification problem
使用了这个修改之后,在集齐石板自动保存后,似乎直接损坏了存档,我不知道是游戏的问题还是修改器的问题?我昨天还没有这样的问题的,不过我在steam云存档中找回了,正在实验是不是修改的问题

1 Like

mine keeps turning off by itself why

1 Like

mine keeps turning off by itself why

I assume, that’s because of the game itself. This usually happens a lot in Unity games, but might be happening here. The code, that the cheat overwrites, still hasn’t been generated, when you start the game, so you have to do the action in order to generate it and allow the cheat to find it.

E.g: You want god mode, so you have to take a hit, to generate the code for damage.

I think that’s where the problem comes from. But in case it still bugs up, don’t shy to leave more feedback and I’ll take a look at it again.
Cheers!

Hey there @SaGe3k !

In fact I also planned the infinite jump, when I wrote the trainer, but I wanted to bind it to the regular jump, so it’s easier for the users. But if it works for everyone, I can make infinite double jumps instead. I have it almost ready, too, so if I get 3 likes on this comment, I’ll add it.

6 Likes

Doesn’t work. Jumped into the toxic water to get some damage, pressed F1 but still immediately turnes off. All cheats do that.

1 Like

Can we get one more like so this option becomes available?

Please be sure to give us infinite jump, hand stump players also want full collection.

1 Like

Sure. I came back and saw that there are 4 likes already, so I’ll add them soon.
Cheers

1 Like

Woot!

1 Like

not working, you hear the sound of activation but the cheat keeping turnig off

1 Like

I’ll have to apologize to every one, but I was sick the last few days, so I haven’t done any work at all. Today I’m working on the double jump and I plan to test out the rest of the cheats too.
Cheers and take care.

1 Like

The ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Double Jumps cheat added
  • Freeeze in Mid-air cheat added
  • Change Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I am having the exact same issue as the other players. When I turn on a cheat it auto turns of instantly.
I have tried to lets the engine detect the codes and unlocked double jump as example, have been double jumping for a couple minutes and it still doesnt work with any of the codes.

1 Like

This is weird, because I tested them out, when I was creating the infinite jump and everything works fine for me. I double checked before I write this comment, so it’s not a problem with the trainer.
You can try to connect WeMod when you’re in-game already. The game might not have enough time to reserve memory for it’s code properly.
But if it doesn’t work, be sure to leave a feed back.
Cheers!

Hello,
Does not work for me either by going thru Wemod or turning on Wemod after loading the game.
Also doe snot work by taking damage etc.

Just to let you know.
Appreciate your work though.

2 Likes