Before We Leave Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Before We Leave
This is the official discussion topic of the Before We Leave Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Shelter Resources
2. Unlimited Research Materials
3. Fast Research
4. Happy Peeps

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/06/2021
    Started development

• 07/06/2021
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/11/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hi, I know this trainer was recently developed but i do have some suggestions that could possibly be looked into?
-No Thirst Requirement
-No Food Requirement
-Build Crops Anywhere / High Fertility Everywhere
-instant build
-no whale damage

Hey hey, first thanks for the trainer.

Juste tried it a few minutes ago, and seems to got an issue, let me explain myself.
Start a new game, where I used the first cheat to get unlimited resources and as i do as usual unchecked it. When I tried once more to see if it’s work we new resources, my game crashed.

So maybe it’s a common bug, but just to let you know.

EDIT: Seems to get sometime the issue with differents cheat, this time it was when i tried the fast research.

yo, nice trainer, been WAITING for this to be made, but do you think there will be MORE options in the future, like unlimited resources, instant building, no thirst/food requirement, instant whale/kraken taming, instant crafting, instant gathering, no whale/kraken damage, or something like that? (keep up the good work and stay safe)

The Before We Leave cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Could we get instant build and update option?